Thread: Tech components?

grego111

Default Tech components?

Does anyone have a link for all the techs and what components they need? or what drops them too? i could not find anyhting on the boards about it.

grego111

Default Re: Tech components?

One more thing, i just came back so dont remember the links to any of it, but does anyone have one of the spell databases, that you can search spells by classes and skill levels?

http://quadric.customer.netspace.net.au/techs/

And Horizons Crafting Calculator is ******** good too.
    I putted a short install guide here as the one at the zip isnt updated.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

grego111

cool thanks just what i was looking for, do you know where a list of what mobs these drop off if there is one?

Thanks for posting that information, I've been looking for similiar information for a while now. I too would also like to know if there is a list that shows what mobs drop the tech components and where those mobs are located?
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

: cool thanks just what i was looking for, do you know where a list of what mobs these drop off if there is one?
    Well its rather simple: Redbacked Spider Eyes are dropped from the redbacked spider and Myloc hairs are dropped by Mylocs and so on. If you want to find the mob easy, then look at one of my links at my signature as I think its a tool like Pekkas Map Pack v2.3 is what you need.

Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Only problem with this is what about the comps that don't have the mobs name in it, for example: Imbued armor splinter or ice bone shards?
    Chaos Server
    Dragon
    Adv: 68, Craft: 44, Hoard: 650k

Same here, I've been looking for imbued armor splinters for awhile now. I know they used to dropfrom the reanimated undead in several different locations, but since the merge those locations are no longer there and I'm not for sure if they drop from the same mobs, or if they are somehow implemented them in with the new WA attacks somewhere.
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

I found both the armor and bone splinters on skeletons in the Northern Deadlands.

Thread Information