Thread: Waited long enough

Default Waited long enough

OK I feel I speak for many players in the fact we as a community have waited long enough for the blight patch change that effects the biped and dragon abilities such as the primal rebirth, the biped schools except sorc as well as the change to the ceremonial tower shield trade in. personally ism growing weary of all the taking that has been going on with nothing in return. the crystal shaper school has been in the works for nearly a full year. Before the reply of needs more testing on the biped school abilities comes to pass, that is a unacceptable reply there really is no testing needed since all that the devs team has done for the most part is reduced the recycle timer on abilities. As for me I have given up really caring about the dragon crystal school but I do not speak for others that are or still looking forward to it.

Default Re: Waited long enough

There have, admittedly, been some delays in the development toward this latest patch. They have been unavoidable things which have happened and caused this latest delta set to be delayed in going to live. Most have, at this point, been resolved, but there are still a few issues to work out before we can wrap up this particular set of patches to make a Content Update. At this point, you are correct, it is not a matter of testing that which is already on Blight. But there are things which are incomplete and need to be finished and tested (and thus go to Blight first), and we are working diligently to get that done.

I did move this thread to Rants, though, as that is what it is... a Rant about the delay in patching. I'd ask for your patience while we finish what is needed for this next Content Update, but anyone who feels the need to rant about it, here's your thread.

"Let's just take rabbits to Australia and see how that goes, shall we?"
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

As a example the changes to the recycle times on abilites i feel should have been added to live within 7 days from the time added to blight

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    "Let's just take rabbits to Australia and see how that goes, shall we?"
    Lol nice comparison because I am sure the end result would be the same... bugs spreading like rabbits!

Blog Entries

It's important to note that very few people actually test on a regular basis, so ironing out bugs is going to take a bit longer than it would if everyone on Chaos were searching for them. It would take one person a few hours to find a bug where five people all searching might find it in 30 minutes. Patience with the dev team is all one can ask. They work hard to make sure that you don't have to start a rant about buggy patches.

Patience? yes it can be a good thing but when its been close to a full year since the old crystals were removed for the new dragon school. Other thing is as i stated previously the changes to the timers to many abilities really does not need much if any testing so again i say the is no reason to hold off putting it to live or wait until the dragon crafting school is ready to come to live

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    OKthe most part is reduced the recycle timer on abilities. As for me I have given up really caring about the dragon crystal school but I do not speak for others that are or still looking forward to it.
    had to post this here :

[08/29/13 12:19:45] You cast Recall.

[08/29/13 12:27:35] [Old Blight: Phanes] [08/29/13 12:25:59] Memni tells you, 'Welcome, Phanes. You have heard of crystals and their powers, have you not? They are powerful objects and I believe that once, long ago, our people were able to make them. Perhaps one day we will again.'
    [03/26/13 12:51:48] You have advanced to level 100 in the Dragon Crystalshaper school! old news lol
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information