Thread: Help finding lvl 20-30 monsters...

Default Help finding lvl 20-30 monsters...

I can't seem to be able to find as many lvl 20-30 Monsters as much anymore. I used to go to the lvl 20+ Red Spiders near Sslanis but after the huge change a few months ago I can bearly find anything for my lvl!
    Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default Re: Help finding lvl 20-30 monsters...

Grass beetles range from 20-30, you can fidn them here: 21875/21812 south of dali, also there are ruxus around there that are of similar lvl.

you can also find brighter spiders n-e of chic, they range from about 25-35, find those here: 25209/22497.

I think slate golems are around 25-30 aswell, you can find those here: 23020/20409 by slate hills i think.

Elm treeants also range from 25-40, they are all over teh area between dali and chic.

Hope that helps.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

There also are Amethyst Golems in Tiatha the Fallen's old location just outside Dalimond.

The Ruxus are still up thiermountain south of Bristugo.

There are Wood Golems and Leafy Oastics Northwest of South March, where the werewolves were.

Tons of Treants, Brighter Tarantulas and Fyakki East of Vagrant's Rest.

Iron and Silver Golems East of Chiconis.

Also Scorpion Island has a ton of different monsters on the mountain North of Kenaf Port.

If your trying to do a kill 30 rank 20 monsters, not all monsters count, and not any location works... Some people say lesser aradoth (SE of paras; which is south of kion), and some say se of dalimond there is a circular mound on the map... In the SE corner of that area, near the beach...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

OK, this quest is borked.

Other than submitting a ticket and waiting for answers which can be weeks, has anyone heard anything on IRC about how to complete the task or when it will be fixed?

Thank you in advance,
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Werkseikojin

:o Sorry I didn't come back here and reply sooner... The other day I got th quest completed...

SW of Bristugo there is a blighted area where lvl 20 gnome skeletons spawn... They spawn at the gate tot he blighted area... They count...

I dont have coords, but the area is noticble on the default map by going to the small "tiered" bowl shape mound/dip SW of bristugo/dalimond... More west than south... It is on somewhat of a small penninsula like pice of land... If you know the road by the grass beetles (lvl 20-25+) it is further down that road... ALOT further... Its like 2000+ meters from bris and dali...

If you have rekkas map pack it has them on there as gnomes 20+ I believe... or undead gnomes 20+... By the lapis golems (i think lvl 30+)

Sounds like the Blighted Observitory, cool place. =) there's level 40 Automations running around the NE side of it.But I think I might be able to answer your next question.. where's the NEXT area to hunt in? Try OLD rach. level 36's to 40's
    all ghosts and automations. with a spater of 55 crushing ogers.

AKA Maguai, PogoWolf (Chaos)
    www.PogoWolf.com / www.GamersVue.com
    [/RIGHT]

Thread Information