Thread: Map Pack 3.7

Threaded View

Default Re: Map Pack 3.7

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    If I wanted to only update the ingame terrain maps, skip all the mapmarkers (prefer my own, these are too much clutter), would I just copy the terrain subfolders?
    By the way, you NEVER lose the ability to maintain your own markers when using map pack. The Star icon/button * That is the same button in genuine (no map pack) to show/hide your personal markers. That * button also shows in map pack. So technically, you can install full map pack, but untick every button, except the * button. At that point no map pack markers will show on the screen, only your personal markers would display. So you can actually mix and match map pack markers and your own personal markers as well So whenever you want to add a new personal marker, you can still do that with map pack installed. Adding markers always goes to your personal collection. It is impossible (unless you edit with notepad) to add markers to the map pack database in the game. You just click on your map as normal, and the dialogue to add a new name will appear. Anything you add can be turned on or off clicking the * star button. All other buttons turn on/off the predefined locations added by map pack. Your personal markers and map pack markers co-exist perfectly! You say too much clutter, then just turn the clutter off with the buttons (filters) that's what its there for. So install map pack and untick all the buttons, it will be the equivalent of not having map pack installed at all. But at least you can have it on demand at anytime by ticking one or more of the other buttons

And I tried to make a one html to do all routines... First attempt failed, will keep trying though. The problem is that I need to reduce one of the stages of an image by 25.6 to divide correctly. Web browsers don't do decimals on an image width/height and rounds. So that's why I had to do it in two steps, and could not be fully automated (yet).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 25th, 2013 at 06:31 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information