Thread: Why is the world dead ?

Default Why is the world dead ?

I have noticed that after the EU merger into Unity, all consigners are dead, without mid-low tier spells/weapons/armors ... ok , i can understand the people evolving and other, but why not placing some on new brommel and the other newbe islands since all the new people (possible customers) will see the world of horizons as DEAD !!! .... please try placing some newbee spells/weapons and armors on new brommel consigner ... becouse i know it won't take long to make some ...
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Default Re: Why is the world dead ?

a) cause there is no profit in it
    b) costs too much to portal to noob towns (though after patch will be free)
    c) Also cuase Unity is dying slowly just like old EU servers, on average 250-300 people online at weekends is a bad sign,old wind server only used to have 100-150 at weekends.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Elkandriel

and maybe the most important thing is 10 item limit on connies... btw about unity dying I`ve stuffed connies with low level cargo disks and it seems to indicate otherwise...Ialso believedemand for cargo disks doesn`t come from just plot building mania. There are lots of new players or at least alts here. Though I agree that lots of ppl keep quitting.

im convinced that market at consigners will increase as soon as most builded their plots up. I started to put Tier II spells at consigners again after a long break as Sourfang that makes them, are to lazy to get the slate and orbs himself. He forces vanaondo to get the resources and if Vanaondo refuses, something bad might happen. I will even try to sell jewellery later with bounties and blessings.

Has anyone seen bounties or blessings beeing dropped since the reanimated disapeared?

Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Consigners will probably become very busy after the vaults shrink back in sixe. At the moment people have the space to hoard items just in case they need them again. However with all the new house vaults maybe it wont be straight away.

As for new players ... Its kinda hard to expect new people to sign up when there first sight is of a) no security webpage b) offline shard and c) even if they ignore all that they will still get a message saying server full piss off [:P]
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Torquil

There was a patch on NA servers, which madeporting to the starter islands freefor everyone+ which made it possible to put 18 items (full armour set) on consigners on starter islands.

As long as it's not on the EU servers, I guess those consi's will stay rather empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleri
    Consigners will probably become very busy after the vaults shrink back in sixe. At the moment people have the space to hoard items just in case they need them again. However with all the new house vaults maybe it wont be straight away.

As for new players ... Its kinda hard to expect new people to sign up when there first sight is of a) no security webpage b) offline shard and c) even if they ignore all that they will still get a message saying server full piss off [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    Wahay not only has the web security cert. been updated but the server now shows as very healthy and population low [H]
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Before the US merge patch Kion and Dalimond were the only places to really try to sell stuff. Sure SSlanis or Aug or Kirasanct might get the odd customer now and then but Kion an Dali were the main 2. Dali was once the main, Kion superceded it, tho I don't know why.

I had hoped, with the big changes to resource locations, that the other connies would become better sellers, what with all the high level players now visiting those locations. But Dali seems worse than ever and the others seem to be indifferent as places to sell at. By the way I sell T3 spells which alway sell cos people are happy to have them unteched. But Kion is really the only viable option, with dali a not-so -close second.

Thread Information