Thread: Uh, something isnt right (Brick bug?)

Default Uh, something isnt right (Brick bug?)

horizons_1380585414.png it says i need more bricks when i have enough bricks??
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Uh, something isnt right (Brick bug?)

Did you equip a tool after having the window open? Sometimes it goes red for no reason and you have to close and open the 'create' window again whilst holding the tool your gonna use?
    Probably not this but always worth trying.

no i didnt. i equipped it before
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Only thing I can think of is, that you have this marble bricks within a reserved container. Craft window can see them, but as container is reserved, objects within that container are not useable
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Would need more information to even attempt to track this down, such as the Tool, Machine, location, formula, etc you were using.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Tool: Dragon Scalecraft VI
    Machine: Dragon Scaleforge (normal)
    Formula: Marble Strength Head Scale
    Teching Item with: Gemworking V, Essence Gathering V, Essence shaping V

sounds like Pharaxes is right, you had them in a protected storage pack. like a kenaf backpack pouch and they can't be used if it's protected. but they show up on the list

I've seen this bug many times, crafting many different items. Even adding 2, 3, 4 more items into the window doesn't always get rid of it. If I grab 20, it usually goes away and the item can be crafted.

Seems like to me, I usually see this with Orbs when making teched spells. Probably seen it with Bars/Bricks too but much less often.

It might be that the resource count should change, as the required skill changes, as techs are added to the craft window... Required craft skill goes up as techs are added. This can affect the number of required bars/bricks, as well as the number of orbs needed for the main spell. But, I have seen it ask for more, even when I had enough.

In the example the user gave above, try removing one of the techs added, then re-apply them standing in front of the machine. (Next time it happens)

Thread Information