Thread: Dragon Spell/Scale Crafter Available for Work!

Default Dragon Spell/Scale Crafter Available for Work!

Greetings, Dragon kin and Naka-Duskael alike.

My name is Maltavorn Sulheru, and I have what you need in the way of scales, claws, and spells.

I have acquired all scale, claw, and spell formulae, including Epics, such as Dark Cyclone and Shining Blades, as well as the lowly and oft-requested favourite: Boom! spell. I also have all common Techniques at my disposal.

To further provide you with the absolute best products, I have searched the world over for grand techniques that bring out the very essence of both skill and power in your crafting and adventuring endeavors. Below is a list of these that I am skilled to add for you to any product I can make which will benefit from them.

Special:[*]Armor Socketing[*]Eminence[*]Primal Flash[*]Primal Vengeance[*]Toughening[*]Vital Defiance[*]Weapon Socketing (for claws)[/list]Adventure:[*]Dragon Breath IV[*]Dragon's Breath V[*]Primal IV[*]Primal V[*]Tooth & Claw IV[*]Tooth & Claw V[/list]Craft:[*]Miner's Boon[*]Miner's Blessing[*]Spellcrafter's Bounty[*]Spellcrafter's Blessing[*]Essence Harvesting IV[*]Essence Harvesting V[*]Essence Shaping IV[*]Essence Shaping V[*]Gemworking IV[*]Gemworking V[*]Mining IV[*]Mining V[*]Quarrying IV[*]Quarrying V[*]Salvaging IV[*]Salvaging V[*]Scalecraft IV[*]Scalecraft V[*]Smelting IV[*]Smelting V[*]Spellcraft IV[*]Spellcraft V[*]Stoneworking IV[*]Stoneworking V[*]Transmutation IV[*]Transmutation V[/list]Defense:[*]Armor IV[*]Armor V[*]Blight Resistance IV[*]Blight Resistance V[*]Blight Ward IV[*]Blight Ward V[*]Crush Resistance IV[*]Crush Resistance V[*]Crush Ward IV[*]Crush Ward V[*]Energy Resistance IV[*]Energy Resistance V[*]Energy Ward IV[*]Energy Ward V[*]Flame Resistance IV[*]Flame Resistance V[*]Flame Ward IV[*]Flame Ward V[*]Ice Resistance IV[*]Ice Resistance V[*]Ice Ward IV[*]Ice Ward V[*]Life Resistance IV[*]Life Resistance V[*]Life Ward IV[*]Life Ward V[*]Mind Resistance IV[*]Mind Resistance V[*]Mind Ward IV[*]Mind Ward V[*]Nature Resistance IV[*]Nature Resistance V[*]Nature Ward IV[*]Nature Ward V[*]Pierce Resistance IV[*]Pierce Resistance V[*]Pierce Ward IV[*]Pierce Ward V[*]Primal Resistance IV[*]Primal Resistance V[*]Primal Ward IV[*]Primal Ward V[*]Slash Resistance IV[*]Slash Resistance V[*]Slash Ward IV[*]Slash Ward V[*]Spirit Resistance IV[*]Spirit Resistance V[*]Spirit Ward IV[*]Spirit Ward V[/list]Spell:[*]Accuracy IV[*]Accuracy V[*]Bane IV[*]Bane V[*]Blight Damage IV[*]Blight Damage V[*]Blight Poison IV[*]Blight Poison V[*]Blight Range IV[*]Blight Range V[*]Burning Damage IV[*]Burning Damage V[*]Chill IV[*]Chill V[*]Cinder IV[*]Cinder V[*]Combust IV[*]Combust V[*]Concentrated IV[*]Covalence IV[*]Covalence V[*]Critical Damage IV[*]Critical Damage V[*]Derange IV[*]Derange V[*]Energy Damage IV[*]Energy Damage V[*]Energy Range IV[*]Energy Range V[*]Flame Damage IV[*]Flame Damage V[*]Flame Range IV[*]Flame Range V[*]Fog IV[*]Fog V[*]Fortify IV[*]Fortify V[*]Gale IV[*]Gale V[*]Heal Increase IV[*]Heal Increase V[*]Ice Damage IV[*]Ice Damage V[*]Ice Range IV[*]Ice Range V[*]Ice Snare IV[*]Ice Snare V[*]Junction IV[*]Junction V[*]Nature Damage IV[*]Nature Damage V[*]Nature Range IV[*]Nature Range V[*]Numbing IV[*]Numbing V[*]Pierce IV[*]Pierce V[*]Potency IV[*]Potency V[*]Primal Damage IV[*]Primal Damage V[*]Primal Range IV[*]Primal Range V[*]Romp IV[*]Romp V[*]Scorn IV[*]Scorn V[*]Shocked IV[*]Shocked V[*]Spirit Damage IV[*]Spirit Damage V[*]Spirit Range IV[*]Spirit Range V[*]Taint IV[*]Taint V[/list]Statistic:[*]Dexterity IV[*]Dexterity V[*]Focus IV[*]Focus V[*]Health IV[*]Health V[*]Power IV[*]Power V[*]Speed IV[*]Speed V[*]Strength IV[*]Strength V[*]Velocity IV[*]Velocity V[/list]Pricing for my services is fair, and negotiable up-front. You may ask my past customers of my veracity in maintaining a market that is fair and equitable for all.

Of course, I am always seeking to expand my knowledge, as it is discovered in Istaria. Of what is known to exist, I am still in search of a few techniques and formulae which I will list below. In addition, any new knowledge which is discovered in the future, which I would find useful, I would be glad to accept. I am quite willing and able to offer fair coin to any who may procure such knowledge on my behalf, though donations will net you free product of anything I have to offer, commensurate with the donation.

Formula:[*]Blighted Dragon Scale/Claw Forms[/list]Craft:[*]Miner's Bounty[*]Spellcrafter's Boon[/list]Thank you for your time and attention, gentle beings of Istaria.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Default Re: Dragon Spell/Scale Crafter Available for Work!

*bump* (up-to-date)

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I am getting very close to completing my tech collection. I am paying well for the remaining techs I am missing, so please contact me if you come into possession of any of the ones at the bottom of the list. Primarily T4 Defense and Spell techs, a Boon/Bounty, and a couple T4 crafting techs.

I am available to make both spells and scales at any time. If I do not happen to be on, please place your request in this thread, or in a PM, and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your time and attention, gentle beings of Istaria.

My tech collection is complete now (save for a couple minor Boon/Bounty techs). Please feel free to contact me in-game for your spell, scale, and claw needs.[:)]

well phar i have a healthy order for you but i have no clue what is any good anymore. im a lvl 77 advent and 55 craft. i have always been a fighter so the 3 scales i do have which is chest and forelegs are all obsidian-cobalt with strength and armor on them and thats about it. so if you get a chance lets sit down and find out what would be good for me to wear. if thats ok

Shadow check out the following thread. It leads the the Horizons craft Cal. It should help you figure out what you wnat on your scales and what you will need componet wise. Will save you a lot of time in the long run.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=117534

and you might want to check out he "goodbye" Forums - Malt left us a few weeks ago.

However I know there are other prominent dragon crafters who can fulfill your order :). Just gotta ask around (try Dragon Chat).

Oh Did he? Well Maybe I should post here was well as the chet what I can make. Well shadow if you want some scales catch me on and I will make you a set. I have my Scalecrafter set done so will have no problem crafting a nice set for you.

yea, his goodbye is int he forums *sniffs and cries a little* a great loss to the community...

..but the lairs I think for him, were the last straw... anyway yea, you shoudl post up your stuff here in a new thread :).

I've got quite a collection, though not totally complete. Can make most spells, scalesand have most all dragon relivant Tier IV-V techs. If you need anything just send a tell and If i can't help you i'm sure i can help you find someone who can!
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

well, if we're doing a roll call, i have all formulae and techs for all spells and scales that i'm aware of except the new reklar and valkor stuff. i have 3/4 of the dralk event techs -- eminence, defiance and flash (of course i'm missing the most often asked for one, vengeance...)
    i'm almost always around on the "night shift" (weekends are always hazy).

Thread Information