Thread: You might be a crazy gnome if...

Default You might be a crazy gnome if...

<ooc - This came up right after I served klava this morning. Please feel free to add any more you think of!>
    Shappyra] >.> -whispers- i think hes trying to trick us ><
    Revor] i want to learn to make drinks))
    Awdz] trick you? i'm not quite that crazy
    Awdz] though i guess i qualify in some ways...
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you think bets on how your devices will fail are an inspiration for future retooling
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if dragons fear to eat you because of the unpredictable consequences
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if dragons lose major hoard in trying to hoard you
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you make saris' fur stand on end, ssliks to molt, and fiends get a chill when you suggest tinkering something involving their tails
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if demonstrations of your latest devices are notable events with bookies involved
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if homes are destroyed by your baking a cake
    Schwarz] -Gives Awdz a cooking book.-
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if withered aegis seem to know your name and consider it an accomplishment to flatten you
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you've ever given someone a vexator as a pet
    Azath] i remeber that "You might eb a fat dragon if..." thread..now we need a "You migth eb a crazy gnome if..." thread too ;p
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if your signature cooking dish may be used for proof someone is gifted
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you've ever slapped general reklar with a [<!--LI 8432625 11501461>Fresh Halibut<!--/LI>]
    Schwarz] This.
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you keep a collection of dead heads
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if crafting involves a full reorganization of your backpack, vault, and multiple houses
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you find ways into places that no biped has gone before
    Asphen] You might be a crazy gnome if they don't want to let you into tazoon for fear of the city?
    Awdz] *laughs* exactly... the water supply folks are still mad at me for that attempt to drown away the plague in their water channels
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you have more shoulder pets than pieces of shoulder armor
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if your map is more fully marked than the records in the dalimond archive, because you personally have been to everywhere that you marked
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if a failed experiment means there isn't an explosion
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you were honored to be the farthest flung by dragons
    Awdz] ...and it was outside of a gnome-tossing competition
    Schwarz] What did you do to get Tossed?
    Awdz] which time?
    Schwarz] Whichever you like
    Awdz] hmm... there was the failed attempt to fly off a tower with assistance... there was the startled ancient who reflexively sent me off... there was launching at the enemy in different battle forays - they don't normally expect gnomes from above
    Schwarz] They Certainly don'y
    Schwarz] *don't
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you have a more interesting hoard pile than most dragons
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you can actually tell the time by a [<!--LI 8432625 9960051>Water Clock<!--/LI>]
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you decorate with [<!--LI 8432625 13480678>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>] from dragons you have assisted on their rop
    Awdz] [<!--LI 8432625 13480678>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13335297>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13541487>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13541450>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13452882>Statue of Your Adult Self<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13542819>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13342290>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13529395>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13342246>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13542214>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13335796>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13538975>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13366120>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13366076>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>][<!--LI 8432625 13377550>Adult Dragon Statue<!--/LI>]
    Schwarz] -Applauds.-
    Starcrystal] hehe to bad u cant realy place those out
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you have painted on the belly or haunches of multiple dragons and survived
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you used [<!--LI 8432625 10557450>Bag of Gnomish Pipe Weed<!--/LI>] in a [<!--LI 8432625 10556114>Rune Covered Pipe<!--/LI>]
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you made a wish upon a [<!--LI 8432625 15331252>Star<!--/LI>] and were happy to get a [<!--LI 8432625 15331245>Snail<!--/LI>] for it
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you look in a [<!--LI 8432625 12987618>Changed Obsidian Mirror<!--/LI>] and see a [<!--LI 8432625 12108683>Dragon Soul<!--/LI>] looking back through your eyes

Default Re: You might be a crazy gnome if...

<Another installment from the next day>

Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you terrify people with [<!--LI 8432625 11215375>Giant Chicken Tail Feathers<!--/LI>]
    Pyretta] its not the feathers. its the cooking hehe
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you ride diskloads of ore down a mountain and beep the noses of undead on your way past them
    Pyretta] you might be a crazy gnome if you have to rebuild your tinkerer shop everytime you craft something
    Silithus] Just a little Awdz.. *Snickers*
    Silithus] ROFL Nice one Pyretta
    Deinonychus] lol
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if it's more dangerous to get between you and [<!--LI 8432625 14306817>Chocolate<!--/LI>] than to face you in battle
    Silithus] *Snickers*
    Deinonychus] chocolaaaaaaate *drools*
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if the new rachival tinkerers deem your inventions too unstable
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you spent time as an ornament on a gnomekindle tree
    Deinonychus] *laughs*
    Silithus] You might be a crazy gnome if X-ray is the normal setting on your glasses.
    Awdz] *grins* isn't that standard?
    Silithus] xD
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if, upon destroying a dung pile, you search it for tinkering components
    Awdz] ...and find something for which you might have a use
    Deinonychus] those might need a good washing before you use them LOL
    Silithus] Or find something you used previously :P
    Awdz] actually, when using it for repellent properties, washing it is not what i had to do
    Pyretta] *hides [<!--LI 11359797 15273329>Knut's Fire Whiskey<!--/LI>]*
    Awdz] i hope no one ever uses the distillery in which i purified the repellent for any consumables
    Awdz] though honestly, i do not think it is there anymore anyway
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you've created musical instruments from random items ...and held a jam session with them
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you use an essence channeler to color your hair
    Deinonychus] *looks at Awdz`s blue hair* So that`s how you got it so blue.
    Awdz] nothing else quite gets the right shade
    Deinonychus] XD
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you've modeled in different positions as a fountaintop statue
    Silithus] Hahah
    Yildar] You might be a crazy gnome if you dye your armor gold and pretend to be a statue so as to get dragged into a dragon lair... from which you sneak out with a cargo disk full of hoard
    Silithus] Wha- I thought that statue was awfully lifelike.. *goes to check his hoard*
    Awdz] oooh dyeing... i did not think of that. maybe that would help me blend in with the [<!--LI 8432625 14278639>Golden Bell<!--/LI>] when i hide as its clapper
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you've tinkered a dragon scale to be a storage unit for klava containers
    Silithus] ^ While still attached to the dragon
    Pyretta] you might be a crazy gnome if you ever tried to make a scale for a dragon
    Deinonychus] or a saddle out of a dragon scale XD
    Awdz] what great ideas! i was just thinking of my [<!--LI 8432625 14848515>Containers for Klava Scale<!--/LI>]
    Pyretta] gnome body armor *places two chest scales together leaving a foot and head hole
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you have a [<!--LI 8432625 12792805>Journal of Copious Notes<!--/LI>] that is larger than you are
    Deinonychus] nice
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if sometimes you name others with riddles
    Pyretta] *places the gnome on the flyer and flies off to smelter
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if your tinkering project leaves a blast zone larger than nathor's scar
    Silithus] You might be a crazy gnome if a Blast zone is an indicator of success
    Pyretta] game would be fun if had tinkering make some vehicles
    Deinonychus] that might make that gnome public enemy number one :O
    Pyretta] that means better klava. the bigger the blast zone the better the klava
    Deinonychus]
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you dragged a cargo disk on foot from east of reklar to the isle of aubadrine
    Silithus] Yes.. Why is the Klava glowing?
    Awdz] only glowing? that must be the prototype... klava from the mithril one should be shining
    Pyretta] special top secret ingredient *hands more radiant essence for the klava*

Default Re: You might be a crazy gnome if...

<...and a couple more from today....>

Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if your signature battle move is tripping golems by hugging their knees
    Awdz] you might be a crazy gnome if you get stuck halfway up a sheer cliff face because you hopped up there yourself
    Scramjet] you might be a crazy gmone if you keep thinking those things hehehehehe
    Awdz] wonder if we can come up with a list for each of the races
    Awdz] you might be a blustering dwarf if... you might be a fast saris if... you might be an egotistical elf if...
    Awdz] what do you think?
    Scramjet] lol what did you spike the klava with today
    Awdz] *whistles innocently*
    ...you might be a crazy gnome if your "innocent whistling" causes others to flee for the hills

Thread Information