Thread: Gnomekindle

Default Gnomekindle

I miss the Cashier Purple who turns in the Purple Ornaments checked on Blight and Order.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Gnomekindle

About missing
    I miss the possibility for crafters to earn ornaments. In earlier years you could get them gathering/mining

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Most of the new quests for Gnomekindle give the "nil is not online" when clicking the links. Instead you have to greet the npc repeatedly to get through the quest links. This is happening on the Ghost quest from Claus, almost all links in Kalas: x quests, and in some of the Foe to Friend quest as well.

Older quests seem ok, such as Enchanted Oats, various Ornament quests, and the lore quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Most of the new quests for Gnomekindle give the "nil is not online" when clicking the links. Instead you have to greet the npc repeatedly to get through the quest links. This is happening on the Ghost quest from Claus, almost all links in Kalas: x quests, and in some of the Foe to Friend quest as well.

Older quests seem ok, such as Enchanted Oats, various Ornament quests, and the lore quests.
    I'm having those problems too.^

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

The only quest that has been fixed for the next update is Foe to Friend.

Based on what you've said, I can update the quest Kalas: Haunt in the Attic. But if there are others, I will need specific names so they can be updated.

Thank you
    Last edited by Velea; December 18th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Getting back to the original post, is there supposed to be a "purple ornament" cashier? Because, if there is, I certainly haven't seen one.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Please accept my apologies for missing that this vendor didn't get moved into place correctly. The Purple Ornament vendor should be there with all the others, but was not given his "marching orders".

I'll see about taking a delta sometime soon so that we can correct this and other bugs with Gnomekindle.

No worries, Velea....y'all got a lot on your plates right now, I know Just happy to know I'm not going blind...lol....
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Thread Information