Thread: Rehash - Race change!

Hybrid View

Default Re: Rehash - Race change!

To change skin color, hair color and such after char creation would be a nice option. But a race change is a NO GO for me. We have all paid our accounts for month and years and giving a free-to-play account the chance to change the race from human to something else for a small amount of coin is not a option for me and I hope for Virtrium too.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Rehash - Race change!

The account would no longer be free-to-play with the change. I suppose the argument could be made that they level themselves for free as Human then change later, thereby circumventing paying the subscription it would have otherwise cost had they rolled a non-Human race to begin with. If that was the concern, make the fee scale to the amount of days the character is, to calculate the amount of months owed.

If "veterans" feel they are at an extreme loss or that this method is advantageous besides the "time" invested, I'd be interested in hearing it. There are plenty of people whom I see have converted from free accounts that have developed their character heavily. Should I be penalized since I happen to come back to the game on a F2P account not knowing I could retrieve my original account, yet in the end, I now have multiple subscriptions probably having paid more than some with a single account for years?

Being concerned that you no longer would stand out as the player of an uncommon race is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Dracillion; December 29th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
    rip

Thread Information