Thread: Attempted Multiclasses Consolidated :D

Default Attempted Multiclasses Consolidated :D

Greetings Folks!

I wanted to start a general thread on people's multi classes. If you've tried one and liked it/hated it let us know!

I am a Spirit D.

CLERIC/HEALER
    I took cleric to 19 (dispirit), then Healer to 42. I plan on keeping healer to roughly 1/2 Spirit D to keep the heals and buffs useful. I learned that keeping Cleric/healer too low makes it a wasted AR bump. If you are a Stormie or a SpiritD you have access to the enhance spells, which make this a very worthwhile second class. I went healer since this is a long term thing. I don't need the combat related stuff of Cleric and prefer the extra healing / buffing power of healer.
    Gives you:
    Instant Heals,
    Smashes
    Magic Crush (Ranged Smash)
    Dispirit(!! VERY good if it lands!!)
    Buffs (Gifts, enhances/raises) NEVER undestimate Gift of Health andEnhance health.
    Heals (If you can't heal at least a single hit per casting it is useless in combat situations, but it REALLY cuts down on the down time between kills).

DRUID
    Took druid to 16. I did not get the cloak of thorns or the Field of Growth since those do nothing at higher levels.

Gives you :
    Regrowth (higher HOT than Mind over body, but short duration. Good for an extra 'boost in battle).
    Petrify (THIS IS A GOLD attack, use it all the time.)
    Nature's Fury, this is a GROUP buff. VERY useful.

WARRIOR:
    Took this to level 2.
    Gives you :
    PARRY! See To handwrap or Not to Handwrap thread (GET HANDWRAPS).

SPIRITIST:
    Took this up to 25... I dropped it. The AR hit was too much for me. I would never have levelled it to keep it useful. Stinger was useless. Though it DID give me Area Syphon 1 at a reasonable level (NOT level 76 for instance ;) )

MAGE:
    Level 9 for Elemental attacks.*I* wouldn't bother with this at low levels. I suggest waiting till you have a reason for it. The AR Hit is pretty harsh at low levels. Eventually you will probably want this up to level 36 for Perfect Spell and MultiCast.

1. What do you folks think about CHAOS Warrior to 40 for unbridled energy? I am thinking if they ever improve our attack speeds the damage add would be amazing.

2. What level is spirit walk from spiritist? Does it transfer?
    Answer: Spirit walk DOES transfer, it's a 36 ability, so a level 72 transfer.
    ... it's a tough call, but I don't think it's worth it for me since I have spirit spells already, and the other transferrable abilities are not worthwhile.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Default Re: Attempted Multiclasses Consolidated :D

Druid also gives you Nature's Fury (AOE add to damage) and Petrify (melee stun attack).
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

hobojo

Main class: 100 STMD

Mage:
    Level 36 for Multicast/Perf Spell/Attack Buffs

Warrior:
    Level 8, only because when I first started playing, it helped a lot.

Druid:
    15, oddly enough. Never got around to getting Petrify, but Natures Fury is fantastic.

Monk:
    53 now, going to take it to 60 at the very least so I can master Special Attack Adept/Detoxify Self

Flame Disciple:
    95, might take it to 100 some time. Took it for fun, then realized that my damage was awesome as one so I just kept it. Practically nothing of value transfers from it though.

Next up is Chaos Warrior to 40, or higher if I like the class. Suppose I should get Cleric 23, so that I can finally use some t2 Gifts and Dispirit Foe. Done good so far without being able to buff myself though. :P

I'll divide this into 2 secions. Pre 100 sprd and post 100 sprd.

Spirit Disciple
    At 19 monk I did 10 of spiritist and 10 of cleric 9 mage
    This gave me revit and improved revit I as well as improved spirit bolt and a low siphon, mage buffs and enough ability to cast numbing haze

At around 40 spirit disciple I raised cleric to 30ish for t2 gifts, and heals
    Also gave me dispirit, isntant heal and smash, magic crush

At 75 Spirit disciple (or there abouts)
    I took cleric to 45 for t3 gifts and heals. mastered a higher version of instant heal, smash

At 80 Spirit disicple
    Took cleric to 50 for t3 gifts/enhances better smash,
    Took mage to 36 for multi, ps and to cast weapon buff II's and numbing haze II.

Finished spirit disciple

Post 100 SPRD
    I found that 1000 base evasion made things pretty ******** easy for me in the old world. I could gather and melee groups of cursed wolves and level fairly quickly wearing silk due to craft levels.

I did druid to 20, joined healer and did that, took spiritist to 20, joined shamen did that to 40. Before the merge I raised spiritist to 40, healer and shamen to 80.

Post the merge I have completed training in Shamen, healer, guardian, spiritist and cleric. Each of these have given me additional useful skills...at the cost of a 151 rating

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Holy crap Zodias!! Amazing!

Would you mind sharing which abilities you use from each of those schools for us?
    Do you consider them worthwhile?

Instead of taking Monk up to 60, Wouldn't shamen give you detox self? I think that's what I'm aiming for. It'd also eventually give you DS, blight debuffs, and nature spells (armour, root, stuns, and regens).

-HratLi

Damage :

Tigris, got them on the listalready ;)
    DID forget magic crush though!

-HratLi

Damage :

Quote Originally Posted by HratLi
    Holy crap Zodias!! Amazing!

Would you mind sharing which abilities you use from each of those schools for us?
    Do you consider them worthwhile?

Instead of taking Monk up to 60, Wouldn't shamen give you detox self? I think that's what I'm aiming for. It'd also eventually give you DS, blight debuffs, and nature spells (armour, root, stuns, and regens).

-HratLi
    Sure these are the ones from memory

Attacks:

Stone hammer - Damage add
    Smash - Damage add
    Stinger - Damage add and dot
    Magic crush - Ranged melee attack with damage add
    Quake attack - Area of effect for weapon damage (short recycle)
    Natures Ajudication - Nature resist debuff and hit
    Area Siphon - Level 2 mastered better than 1 at 76
    Cherubs touch - Crush resistance debuff and hit..cool kick animation
    Cleave - 250% damage adjustment -to hit
    Whirlwind - Area of affect 150% damage adjustment

Debuffs
    Dispirit foes - 50% delay reduction for area
    Decay - nature damage and nature resist debuff
    Ruin - blight damage and resist debuff
    Natures Ajudication - Nature resist debuff
    Corrosive rain - Melee resist debuff
    Curse of Emfeeblement - BOBBY HEAD!
    Steal strength - Takes strength from opponent and grants every group memeber the same value
    Steal Dex - same as above.
    Illustrious stand - To hit debuff on undead
    Distract

Self Buffs
    Natures fury - we all know it and love it
    Spirt walk - Avoid damage from one attack
    Guardians force - Converts damage to nature and +3 damage delay adjusted
    Blights favour (not used) - Blah
    Gleaming Shield - +80 armour for 1min
    Morning Dew - HoT lasts 10min fires every 20sec
    Growth - we all know it

Passive abilities
    Vivacity - resistances
    Etheral armour II or III - hehe
    Strength of the bear I - Passive +45 str increase
    Healing adept
    Blight adept
    nature adept
    Heal increase - increases heals
    spirt adept
    Health boost I - +20 health
    Weapon Adept - +1 damage (delay adjusted)
    Special Attack Adept - +1 special attack damage (delay adjusted)

Heals
    Instant heal V
    Group instant heal II

Detox self I have from shamen and guardian hehe.

There are probably some I have missed.

To me every class I have done has given me something that made it worth it. Even if it is just a single ability or skill. In the case of cleric the only skill i gained was shield and that did not start going up until 85. But I gained several useful abilities.

I don't have some of these hotkeyed as I just dont have enough hotkey real estate for them and spells. I use most of the debuffs, self buffs and attacks constantly.

Is this for everyone? No
    I regret being so impure but crafting doesn't do it for me I would rather my efforts in adventuring not be wasted so I keep fighting.

I started warrior last night level 1 warrior rated 124. I was almost able to solo a indestructable fyakki if I had all my abilities up this made me laugh.

Currently Completed class are
    Spirit disciple, Shamen, Cleric, Healer, Guardian, Warrior, Spiritist (in no order)
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

branden

can anyone do a list of what abilties will transfer between monk disciples and regular monk as well?

When changing from monk to disciple or vice versa the highest abilities you have all instantly cross over.

If you have chain V from monk and join a disciple at level 20 you will have chain V

Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

branden

what about the disciple specific skills though? Like (I dont really know any of the actual abilities) will the flame disciples fire hands attack thing carry over to monk, and to other disciples as well?

The disciple specific ones are exactly that they are limited to the disciple school and can not be mastered.

With the exception of the defy line which you should master version 1 of.
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

hobojo

Didn't want to take Shaman or Druid for detox simply because so many people take one of these two classes. I prefer playing less popular classes with this character. My alt, however.. is another story. That, and neither Shaman nor Druid get Special Attack Adept. As a Disciple with 20 or so specials, that means quite a lot.

Darkflight

Default Re: Attempted Multicl***es Consolidated :D

On Graceless, my storm disciple i dropped monk as soon as i took Disciple. Also at 20 cleric swapped to healer and dropped cleric.

This lost me smash I initially, dispirit foe and foresight.

But this has meant i have way better heals and buffs with a lower rating. The rating is only 2 above my disciple level at the moment. 29 SD/24 healer.

On the down side i will most likely retake monk for foresight later on when taking my mage levels for flame attack etc. But that can wait till i really need it.

On sslink (flame disciple) i also dropped monk and instead took 19 levels of mage. That gives me perfect spell and some very nice Mez abilities. Note levelling as a mage in special pants with 25 levels of disciple evasion got me some funny looks [:P] Again SSlink lost foresight for now but makes up for it with way better crowd control.

Greetings Folks!
    Any monk out there that can tell me the exact use of Special Attack Adept and if it is Masterable?

I am thinking if it is a decent bump it might be worth having since almost all my attacks are specials.

-HratLi

Damage :

Hratli, I have special attack adept it does not say "can not be mastered" so my guess is I will master it at 60.

I also updated my mastered ability list...
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Very cool. I am still slowly working my healer to 62 or so for T IV gifts, then plan to go after Chaos warrior for the Unbridled Energy. I think it's an awesomely fun ability that I really enjoyed with my alt. It works out well between the drains and the direct damage that I take. It's much as I envisioned Spiritists being not just BloodMages.

What is the text from Special Attack Adept? Is it a flat add, percentageor just a +1 speed adjusted? If it was speed adjusted... well... right back to square 1 with deminishing returns as you get faster, much like the disciple's amulet.

-HratLi

Damage :

It just says +1 (delay adjusted) the text indicates its for special attacks however the description of it does not..all those +1's and +2's add up I presently have

+1 Special attack adept
    +1 Weapon Adept
    +3 Guardians Force
    +2 Mage buff II

+7 delay adjusted or +14 damage on every end of an attack it helps a great deal. Add power style III thats a further +6 delay adjusted :)

I plan to try chsw after monk. Although I have an aversion to arcane I want to have every school on the mauls use list :)
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Thread Information