Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
Daily Quests are available for completion - You can do one for a Greater Boss and one for a Lesser Boss each day. Daily Quests give a significant number of Epic Tokens.
Okay this is my only thing against it (for now).
Usually we have days, usually the weekend, where we go on a huge epic run. E.g. fighting up to 7 bosses in a day. and then not for another while is another epic fought. I really like these epic runs, and, assuming that the system will work how i think it is (tokens form daily) will that mean we cannot have those epic runs anymore?
I'd suggest making them repeatable, instead of daily.
Hunts just can't be done every day, that's why epic runs happen in the first place, and if we're willing to fight this intently then why should we be halted?
Also daily quests pose the fact people are gonna miss those hunts, have no one to hunt with, and thus won't progress. Currently, those people can join anytime because we constantly need hunts, but if people are going to become uninterested after the fight hunt (because only one per day) then there's always gonna be people who make no progress at all (maybe due to timezones they couldn't get on at peak hunting time, the way it is now, that wouldn't be an issue as people are sitll willing to hunt).
ALSO it's gonna cause a lot of dispute in terms of deciding what boss to go hunt. (Especially as Shaloth is also needed for volcano). Some people need one boss, some people need another, and not everyone will want to hunt some bosses. Split groups? Refer to above problem. There's never enough people willing to make two groups anymore. It's one boss or nothing. Like; if i chose the hunting each day for this, we'd almost never hunt sog. BUt oh look, some people need sog. Why do i need tokens for an epic i've already got more than enough of it's drop? That's gonna create quite a few splits in what to hunt, and it will eventually be a case of whoever likes hunting will hunt (as opposed to hunting for a reward) because only they're the ones willing for that-one-person-who-still-needs-new-weapons and this will make it especially hard for "newer" players to get epic equipment.

IMO - yes, i love it, upgrade to equipment? wonderful! upgrade to a fairer system? wonderful! upgrade to a system that creates overall less epic hunts/and more splits in the community? ..hmm...

(yes, most of that has been posted before, but i feel strongly about this :P)