Thread: possible multi dragon ancient accention Fri. or Sat.

Default possible multi dragon ancient accention Fri. or Sat.

Dear Istarians on the Order shard.

To all who play on the order shard that know me, I have an announcement! also a small favor.

First favor. who ever has a level 100 adult, or ancient dragon that`s attuned to the ARoP rift, my guildie needs 2 more guardians to defeat. then we need to smish Eleil. Would anyone be willing to lend a paw this Friday night after 11:00pm US central (midnight US Eastern) time? or saterday? (same time)
    Sorry to ask, but the help seems to be a bit thin on Order these days. :P

Then after we`ve got that taken care of, the accention shall proceed. I will keep you posted on location, it may be on the top of draak`s mountain (done as a respect to the lost souls on the now blighted training isle.)

Accention`ees include :Negadragoon, Leeif, and Kheleshya. (There may even be a few more who accend with us, but not sure yet.)

we may wait till Sunday to actualy accend. not sure yet, all depends who`s coming, and timezones stuffs XD

hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by Darkwing_Duck; January 9th, 2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: wanted to add more info

Default Re: possible multi dragon ancient accention Fri. or Sat.

ooooo, I'd love to help out, but I seriously doubt that my human could stay awake past midnight (he's even more ancient than I am)

Tondar
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Meh not realy worth it anymore. Eleil`s been pumped up so much even a large group of 8 plus primal rebirth recycle only 10 minutes isn`t enough to take him down anymore. Almost need 2 full groups just to take him down to 10k HP he rebuffs far too quickly now, and his multistrikes are terrible.

We finaly defeated the brute XD Heck of a fight, but we got him! accention will be help tonight between 10:30pm (11:30 ET) and 11:30pm (12:30ET) all are welcome! it will be held on the mountain top on draak.
    Last edited by Darkwing_Duck; January 11th, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo

Grats to you all! Hope you all have a good one, enjoy those fatter rumps :P
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

If we can get Azath to spill the beans, she seems to have the tactics down for Elial in the Rift; when I did my ARoP (late-December, just before the mega-bug was discovered), we couldn't find a huge group of Ancients....it was my adult Tondargaet and Ancients Azath, Sigvard and Zarkela. Azzy told us what to do (I was too immersed in the experience to remember) and we followed her instructions, and the four of us took Elial down. It *was* an epic battle, and, I was very surprised that we succeeded (as were the Ancients)!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Meh not realy worth it anymore. Eleil`s been pumped up so much even a large group of 8 plus primal rebirth recycle only 10 minutes isn`t enough to take him down anymore. Almost need 2 full groups just to take him down to 10k HP he rebuffs far too quickly now, and his multistrikes are terrible.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    If we can get Azath to spill the beans, she seems to have the tactics down for Elial in the Rift; when I did my ARoP (late-December, just before the mega-bug was discovered), we couldn't find a huge group of Ancients....it was my adult Tondargaet and Ancients Azath, Sigvard and Zarkela. Azzy told us what to do (I was too immersed in the experience to remember) and we followed her instructions, and the four of us took Elial down. It *was* an epic battle, and, I was very surprised that we succeeded (as were the Ancients)!
    Not the first time i've done an elial fight with a tactic so crazy it worked...

Machaeon/Morrowseer's ARoPs, got to elial. We had the group ready, and i told them both to go spawn. Spawn bug happened and they spawned 3 each, making 6 elails total..but...my pulling method. My methods for getting one battle and two rites done..it was so crazy it worked! 1 elial was pulled, 1 fought, both got the thing. lol.

Just like we did on your rites...my tactic for attack was just crazy enough it worked!

I'm that crazy, just enough, that i can pull off these things you see...

(mostly just learning form so many rift runs, lol. i've observed elial's tactics for a long time and, whereas a lot of people i've found treat elial like the other guardians just with more reinforcement, he should be treated differently. I've found the best tactic so far is:
    Time the spawn, when all are ready elial can be spawned. The puller will observe elial and monitor his health, when it drops to ~40k they then pull. He is pulled at this moment (and not with dragon fear) because the buff from Zerk Rage falls to a debuff instead of a buff, and his attacks are also weaker aswell as the 10k health loss.
    This is a very easy way to get 10k of his 50k health total off, because while fighting the buff will fade and he'll go back to 50k, however the 10k health loss is not restored. He cannot heal naturally due to the fight and thus 10k is easily gone.
    While fighting the debuffs snarl and staggering should be used as much as possible, snarl so his big hits don't hit, howl so he can't use his big hits as often.)

I fancy myself somewhat of an expert when it comes to RoP/ARoP for a reason!

Thread Information