Thread: [Known Issue, Closed] Spawn Glitch (Chaos shard)-Skalkaar Brown Spider Hatchlings

Default [Known Issue, Closed] Spawn Glitch (Chaos shard)-Skalkaar Brown Spider Hatchlings

It seems the glitched mob for this week is the Brown Spider Hatchlings on Skalkaar. Since they are an important mob for the dragon tutorial, I don't know if a server restart would be done to reset the mobs before normal downtime on Tuesday.

If not, then this post serves as a notification to the other helpful players that the spawn is bugged, so they can easily mention it whenever a new dragon asks about them in chat.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Default Re: Spawn Glitch (Chaos shard)-Skalkaar Brown Spider Hatchlings

A lot of important mobs gone missing recently.
    Order - silver golems gone. i know 2 or 3 hatchies on lunus rop haha.

Generally even important spawns don't get special attention, i would be suprised if there was anything done before tuesday.
    At least it isn't too far away!

Just got a response back on the ticket I submitted a couple of hours after creating this thread. Nothing going to be done about it, so Chaos has to listen to confused new dragons wondering where the Skalkaar spiders are for almost another week.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Closing as this is a known on-going issue.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information