Thread: Where Are The Devs?

Vito

Default Where Are The Devs?

After all; how long can it possibly take to put up office partitions in a garage???[:P]

Eeeeeek!!!<====knows he's in trouble for this one![:S]

Default Re: Where Are The Devs?

:: laughs ::

Don't forget, their time estimates are always understated. They are still in the process of moving to the low rent part of . . . some small town.

Actually, some are likely in irc.wuffpaws.com #tazoon chat

What surprises me is that the boards are very light on chat information AND posts by developers on some high profile topics.

:: shrugs ::
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Ziggy

Default Re: Where Are The Devs?

I think they're playing EQ2 or WoW. Or perhaps they had their thankgiving turkey early and are napping, check back next week. I like the garage comment too. This could turn out to be the next Real World. This is the story of 5 developers forced to live under 1 roof. Find out what happens when they stop delaying content and start producing results. The Real World : Bowman's Mom's Garage.

Thread Information