Thread: facing reality.

Threaded View

Default facing reality.

i never thought i'd be making one of these posts. then again, i'm not the only one who has said "i will be here until they stop replacing the hamsters that die running the wheels."

this is not exactly a goodbye post.. just a "let's be honest, ..." post. i haven't taken the time to actually play horizons (*ahem*) in a long time. i've been here a decade now.. quite a milestone, though i know i'm not the only one. there have been periods of a week or more recently where i haven't logged in at all, though all i usually do is talk to whoever i know is also logged in at the time. occasionally i will still make things for people if i'm asked.. and i love to be asked. that's something that hasn't changed, and never will. i am a crafter.

my point is simply that.. if i am needed, i can still be contacted. facebook is the best way - i do have an email address, but i never check it. i have facebook set up to send notifications to my RL email account, so i'll see if a facebook message is sent to me.

i still intend to log in as i have time, but the fact is i DO have the time but am either distracted by other things i'm working on at home, so i don't say anything, or just don't log in because i want to focus on other things.
    Last edited by Velea; March 1st, 2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed link

Thread Information