Thread: battle mage : reflect attack ability

Default battle mage : reflect attack ability

I was wondering if it would be possible to change it from its current way, removed after 1 hit is taken to removed after 1 uses

Default Re: battle mage : reflect attack ability

To be honest, I don't understand what you're asking. What do you mean by "1 use"? I think it's "1 hit" so that if the mob misses, the buff will remain active (unless I'm mistaken).
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

as a example then. multistrike ability currently assume all strikes hit from the multistrike, reflect attack only works on the first hit of the multistrike. if it was removed after 1 use it should reflect every hit done by the multistrike. You are correct on its current state it stays until user takes damage from a attacker
    Last edited by starlight; March 3rd, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Each attack from multistrike is considered a separate hit by the system so there's no current way to know if its 5 hits from multistrike or just 5 separate hits. Sorry, no can do on this.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

then why do some other abilities have the 1 use that will
    negate a multi hitting attack if I may ask. these abilities absorb the entire attack whether it is a single hit or a attack like multistrike or any other ability that has a similar effect

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    then why do some other abilities have the 1 use that will
    negate a multi hitting attack if I may ask
    Which ones? "other abilities" doesn't help us compare. I suspect they don't work the way you think they do, but I'm more than happy to look at them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

pheonix shield is an example or spiritist spirit walk.

An to this date as far as I know these abilities are working properly. I just felt reflect attack should do as it states reflecting an attack back onto the attacker, not its current state of reflect 1 hit back to attacker
    Last edited by starlight; March 3rd, 2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: additional info

Thread Information