Thread: Need Amarie or anyone awake on support staff about my messed up accts.

Unhappy Need Amarie or anyone awake on support staff about my messed up accts.

Hi Amarie!

Sorry to have to write you this way, but I can't remember what I used to log into Support with (I haven't had to use it in so long) and it keeps sending me back to my acct. page when I click on the Forget your Password? button. I tried to send a ticket without logging in, but it said there was already an acct. in the system under my email address. Sigh

Anyhow, the reason that I'm frantically trying to contact Support is I found out from my son that he was still receiving automated email about his plot in Carmo on Order. Evidently, when I updated the credit card info for all our accounts around Feb. 10th it didn't acknowledge it, although the correct last four digits are there in my main account.

Tell me how I can contact you with details since Support won't let me send a ticket.

I'm sorry for the headache, I didn't think there would be a problem.

Nellie Lovett
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Default Re: Need Amarie or anyone awake on support staff about my messed up accts.

Suggest that you set up a temporary webmail address (such as Google's Gmail) and use that to establish contact on the support page if all else fails.

Knossos

Default Re: Need Amarie or anyone awake on support staff about my messed up accts.

Your login for the support site is the same as your game login.

And if that does not work, you can always not log in but submit a ticket as a "Guest", and we can help you access your game account (and thus support account) that way. There's no need to set up a temporary email address as Knossos suggested. Just submit your ticket without logging in to the support site.

Ugg,
    yeah, I might have to do that.

By the way..... HUG ATTACK! That's for being you!

And Hugs for everyone!!!!! *Strange little gnome mugs everyone walking by with hugs!*
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thread Information