Thread: Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20 8pm est)

Dranar

Default Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20 8pm est)

((Reposted from Role-play Section)

A bronze scaled sslik once again posts up notices for the opening of his tavern and speaking to others.

"Greetingsss unto all oncsse again... Oncssse again the Oassisss on the Beach cafe and tavern will be open in Parsssinia thisss coming Wednesssday at 8 pm by the easstern bell. Come and join usss for good foodsss, plenty of drink, and assorted sstoriess and poemsss to be ssshared and enjoyed by all. We go until all get tired and retire for the night.

Pleasse, come and join usss, one and all... And hopefully we will have the oasssisss rebuilt for all to enjoy."

The Sslik speaks his mind and then heads on his way, traveling towns to speak it over to many.

~Dranar

EyeJon Toothas

Default Re: Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20 8pm est)

Dranar,

Many thanks for the invitation. I am sorry I missed your celebration and merriment. Shadowon has been busy readying himself for his Rite of Passage. I shall try to stop and gaze on your wonderous achievement and perhaps enjoy an ale (or 20!).

Ellah

Dranar ... you little Naka make me gorge everytime I visit you. I become slow and need to sleep for Days on end just to go uot and be myself again. When can I come again ?

Mahlzahn

Dranar

The Next Gathering Ssshould be on the 17th! It isss coming up, and I hope I will have many more good foodss and drinksss there for dragonsss and everyone to gorge upon.

The tavern itsself isss now sstaffed with a tavern keeper day and night, sso all are alwaysss welcome to sstop by and purchasse a little sssnack and relaxss on the sssunning rock, on the beach, or in the cafe itssself.

~Dranar

Thread Information