Thread: Crimson azulyte spawns

Default Crimson azulyte spawns

Greetings fellow Istarians.

I started Crystalshaper a while ago, and now I'm struggling to go past level 70 because I can't find any decent Crimson Azulyte spawns. I've tried Isle of Fire, Saritova, Last Stand and Drakul and those spawns contain no more than 2 or 3 nodes each. Is this intended? Because all other tiers contain decent spawns, even tier 6. Or is there a hidden spawn that's not in my mappack?

Thank you for reading.

Default Re: Crimson azulyte spawns

So far i've found Isle of Fire is the best spawn - the crimson can be found all throughout the fire opal golem tunnel. A guarded spawn and very annoying to use, but better than the other spawns that literally do contain 2-3 nodes.

There are two (un-linked) spawns on Drakul. One contains no more than 12 nodes, the other a maximum of 100. The full range of node sizes as well including Dark.

Island of Fire and Saritova are indeed small spawns, maximum of 6. There's another spawn in the Frontier area (yes, thats a large region) that also spawns no more than 6.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok thanks Amon.

Thread Information