It is so very good to be breathing the rarefied air of the world of Istaria once again after a sabbatical of many journeys in other lands over some years.

Istaria : A Dragon's Tale [Part 1] - by Huffenpuff

I was very happy to see that my trusty Adult wings were intact, present and still working as designed AFTER jumping off the first mountain sheer cliff I had happened to have come across, while still becoming re-acclimatised to old and familiar surroundings of the many sojourns of yesteryear.

The so-familiar sound of my beating wings, heard once more over Istaria's lands of many colours, as new adventures, and old friends, beckoned yet again for the thrill of newly discovered challenges.

It has always been known that 'A Bitter Wind always blows for no good'...yet again, The Gifted and the Dragon Scions must once more defend their lands, their loves, and their reason to exist !

Istaria : A Crafter's Journal [Part 1] - by Lio de Purr

Meanwhile, at my newly acquired plots in Trandalar, and our intrepid Guild's freshly painted Guild Home and surrounding plots, somewhere in the Southern Oceans, after many determined sounds of metal on ore, stone, wood and unspun resources, and the siphoning of varied essences, the final pieces placed with precision, the remembered joys of a construction job well done are enjoyed once again !

..as well as the oh-will-it-never-end run for iron in the caverns and gullies of Aughendell's Hills ! ...amongst many other familiar and re-awakened distant memories of gathering from all corners of Istaria's abundant fields.

The familiar touch of the worn mithril axe, pick and foraging handles, and other tools, gently resting in a freshly callousing hand, as resources are gathered for ambitious construction on perfectly planned plots.

.. along with many casual glances for the whereabouts of the next node to gather, as disks and inventory steadily fill with the fruits of steady efforts, followed by the processing into all forms of the required items for contributions to plans lovingly laid out.

Once more, the sun sets, the moon rises, another day has ended and the time arrives for a leap into the restful arms of the night .. I take my leave for a short period, with musings of future adventures and possible discoveries trickling through my mind like a crystal clear mountain gurgling stream, as all gradually becomes still ...