Thread: Storehouse construction skill requirement bug?

Default Storehouse construction skill requirement bug?

Was applying maple timbers to my plot tonight and noticed that in general, buildings had a 600/800 carpentry requirement - 600 minimum, 800 optimal. It seems that looking at silos, shops, and houses, these buildings generally have a 200 point gap between minimum and optimal skill levels.

However, the Tier 4 Storehouse has a 600/875 requirement for maple timbers. In fact, every resource for a Tier 4 storehouse seems to have a 275 point gap between minimum and optimal levels.

I haven't tried all the various storehouses, but I did add a tier 1 storehouse just to see how it would look, and it had a 200 point gap.

Bug? Or deliberate design? I haven't noticed anything else with a 275 gap, just the tier 4 storehouses.

Yildar
    Istaria's Chosen, Order

Default Re: Storehouse construction skill requirement bug?

While it may depend on the structure, as sometimes there is no 'logical' reason for differences, I thought it followed something like this:
    Tier 1: 200 pts
    Tier 2: 225 pts
    Tier 3: 250 pts
    Tier 4: 275 pts
    Tier 5: 300 pts
    Tier 6: 325 pts

It should also be noted that the optimal for placing, doesn't necessarily line up with the optimal for creating (perhaps this is where I am getting confused, and perhaps it is meant to be a flat 200 pt difference for placing with the pt differences I've suggested are for creating)

I have been away a while now and have only JUST got the internet back, so once I have all my clients/game folders updated, I shall return to wreak havoc!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Storehouse construction skill requirement bug?

hallucin8 is correct. Storehouses (all tiers) follow that pattern (200, 225, 250, 275, 300 and 325) for the range of skill between minimum and optimal.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information