Thread: Hi *waves a claw*

Aurawyn

Default Hi *waves a claw*

Hiya!!

I played HZ a while Back... left about a month after Adulthood came out. Anyone remember me? White dragon with Pink Swirlies? Aurawyn Whitescale?

I see some names I remember.. Frith-Rae, O`dinn, Kumu, and some others...

How is HZ now? Dragons still have alot of Issues?

Plz Fill me in a bit =] Thanks!

- Aurawyn Whitescale

Default Re: Hi *waves a claw*

Greetings again, Aurawyn.

Yes, I remember you, and many of the people you mention should as well.

The game is still having "troubles", however there does indeed seem to be a path out of the quagmire it is in, IF and only IF the developers take it. Dragons have not changed much at all. We have a few more crafting quests to 100, no change in adventure status, RoP seems to be working now, etc. We're still pretty pathetic on average in terms of effectiveness in the world.

We're starting to have events again, if you could call them that. Halloween event, and a WA "invasion" event, so-to-speak.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Evic

I know your not the only one who sleeps, I remeber you though I sleep deep even now, only letting my mind surface occasionaly.

My small sister-like dragon friendscampers bout my cave once awhile begging me to take her on trips, and to wake up and to talk to my
    beloved kin.

hi
    ^.^
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default I too sleep, but dream the same questions...

I've wondered of late what has happened to my brethren, and whom of my friends and family still walks the lands. Have the dragons finally found a home, or are they still living on biped plots? If fear if not much has changed, that I likely already know that answer. What is it that currently drives the dragons of the land to keep on, and not succumb to the comforting sleep of Ages.

AKA Malloc of Dawn, ancient
    Here's to the Overlord, rest in peace.
    Keith Arlin Parkinson October 22, 1958 - October 26, 2005

Default Re: I too sleep, but dream the same questions...

we will get lairs soon.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Thread Information