Thread: Istaria Intern?

Default Istaria Intern?

I honestly have no idea where to put this thread, but I've been curious about this for a while now. Is the team looking for interns? And what's the job like? I don't think I could do it myself any time soon, even if I had decent coding skills, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious about it.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Istaria Intern?

Just to mention, a place to put this could be 'Help (Question and Answer)' considering that's questions but I suppose general works as good as any.

The devs haven't really made any mention of accepting interns or whatnot but I'm honestly curious too. I'm okay-ish at 3d-modeling, designing, and very rough but figuring out simple coding, so while I'm just a 'kid' still, I'm curious if I could ever lend a hand in simple matters .

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    so while I'm just a 'kid' still, I'm curious if I could ever lend a hand in simple matters .
    *off topic* From what I saw from you, from what you supplied us with, from all the time we discussed things, your input on this forum: I feel free to say here-though I know your age: You are a very gifted, bright young Lady!
    (not a kid- age really does not matter concerning such things)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    *off topic* From what I saw from you, from what you supplied us with, from all the time we discussed things, your input on this forum: I feel free to say here-though I know your age: You are a very gifted, bright young Lady!
    (not a kid- age really does not matter concerning such things)
    Haven't checked the forum in a bit - thanks for the kind words, luv! I appreciate it very much! ^^

(Back on topic though!) Can we get a dev reply or opinion to this, though? Doesn't have to be huge, just 'yes' or 'no' :P

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    very rough but figuring out simple coding
    I'm not sure on the availability of intern positions, but I am curious about your programming experience. So, what kind of simple coding are you studying?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

By that I meant that I'm just figuring out Istaria's def files, meaning I know how to change around textures and animations for things, but that's really all - hence why I said 'figuring out' and not 'learning'.

Though when I get older I do plan on being a computer programmer so eventually I'll actually know something. :P

Thread Information