Thread: Brainstorming Ideas

Threaded View

Default Re: Brainstorming Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    Get the old players back, let people hold onto plots, populate the world a little. Things can add up.
    I actually find the suggestion sound and just. Paying 14.95 for one sub or 30.00 for two subs. Not many can pull off two or more unless they are comfortable with their financial situation (for sure, not me atm). I'm doing good to just maintain a non-plot sub. If I was paying full price for a one plot sub, I'd be very likely and tempted to maintain a couple of extra plots (for the community) for just a few dollars more. Ala carte pricing for just holding a plot... That's just brilliant. The key to many free to play games is to nickel and dime players for the little extra things. We don't notice nickel and dime so much as dollar and 5 dollar. I can't speak for everyone, just my personal finances atm. You could probably squeeze a couple of extra dollars out of me a month with an adjustment. While lowering the price on the big ticket items could hurt the game (changing pricing is always risky), adding more payment options, ala carte could help. Having 20% of plots filled by higher priced subs vs possible 50+% filled by lower priced ala carted (in addition to regular subs) for players wanting to maintain plot solely for the purpose towards helping the community. Lots of players don't really maintain plots (once they get bored) for themselves, but for others. Its a bit late, I'm just rambling, maybe didn't put a lot of thought into it, but certainly something to try to crunch some numbers and think about possiblities. I wouldn't dismiss the idea so quickly, is all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 5th, 2014 at 12:41 PM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information