As to what Kaerisk sayd, I agree 100%. This thread has been here long enough to not have produced anything new beside pointless arguments.

Want a new class? Say your idea or vote for one already existing.

Don't want a new class? Then nobody is pushing you to use it. You know that there is a way to switch schools? It's not mandatory. But don't ruin other peoples wishes just because YOU don't want to use it/have it. It's your choice, but see it this way. Someone gives the idea to build a supermarket at x place, and there are 10 people to vote. You go and be the only one to vote NO, so the other 9 people can screw up and there will be no supermarket, just because you don't like the idea.

Maybe if you do want a new class but don't entirely like the suggestions sayd, then just say your own, or say no to this and that, but don't say plain NO just because you don't like certain aspects of it.

Come on people, don't be childish. This is a community, people have to compromise in order to get anything. And yes, as Kaerisk stated we are a SMALL community. Every vote counts, every idea counts. So if you see that many do vote or say Yes to a certain thing, don't be a d*ck and say No. Think about the majority that did say Yes.

I tought Istarian community was one of the most mature I've encountered on the internet since most of the players I've got to know are +30 or around that age so.. reasoning? Anyone?

As to my vote, YES. I do want more dragon schools. (I repeat, nobody is pushed or needed to use the new classes if there will be any. You can keep your normal school as it is.)