Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Default Re: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Thanks Amon, Sorry if it was already posted somewhere and I missed it.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

The near "sighted" of nodes not showing (until very close) is actually already fixed on the blight client, so it would work on Chaos/Order until the patch in the morning. Just patch to Blight, then disable patching (troubleshoot button) and play on Chaos/Order to see it working correctly. If you do this, don't forget to Uncheck the disable Patching box on the launcher tomorrow after server comes back up!
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I just noticed this:
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    I just noticed this:
    same problem on chaos.

During each trade I made
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    After spending some time in the lair today I realized it is worse than I first thought. The fog and leaves go all the way to the bottom floor of the lair if you wait for things to load fully. Never before saw day/night cycle affect lair lighting but it does now. Here is a screen shot of what the lair looks like at night on the bottom floor, I even managed to catch a leaf visible in the water fall. Night blind in my own lair, who'd a thought?

DEV: This environment region has been fixed and will be patched shortly
    I hope this is the right place to put a follow up on the problem. Since the recent big patch, the lair is much improved but still not totally rid of the falling leaves, darkness and jungle music. It seems to mostly affect the eastern side of the lair and discovered last night the north side of lair has a problem too. It is odd as it depends on what direction your character is facing to what you get, as in visual and music played.

If you need, I can try to map out exactly where things are changing with loc. Thank you for working on this, I am no longer contemplating deconning the lair and selling.

@Dracaena It would be best to send in a support ticket. You can link this thread to make it easier too. A dev will need to fine tune some of the settings and offset some of the coordinates so your lair isn't inside of the nearby Blight area.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Valkors Blood sword problem.
    I was gathering Travertine when a golem attacked, so I equipped the sword and beat down the golem, no problem.
    I then double clicked the golem to gather from it, it equipped the mining pick but didn't start gathering. I had to right click on corpse and gather from the drop down menu.
    Biggest problem thou was the Valkor Blood sword vanished!! I checked the 2 bags I had on me but it was nowhere to be seen. Only by changing window to text mode could I see it in my main bag but again not in graphic mode.

.....I was also killed by another golem as I was panicking more about the possible loss of the sword and mining picks apparently don't hurt them until they are dead.

I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you. Although, your not laughing I'm guessing. I'm sorry that really does suck though, I thought the whole double click resource and it auto wore your tool to gather was cool, but I can see now how it can disrupt things. It also gets a little weird on trees when you double click it and there are 3 options, spigot, axe, or tanning blade?

I have seen things disappear in graphic mode before but this is just....wow....bad. Again sorry for your death.

-Kor

Thread Information