Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Hybrid View

Default Live bugs: delta 259-261

The loyalty vendor's dialogue for Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I still says 8 tokens. The quest log info says 6.

the /sne command will still select the nearest enemy. Using '/sne <name>' no longer selects anything. It used to select the nearest enemy whose name started with <name>.

Default Re: Live bugs: delta 259-261

I can not run Order. game window opens, and nothing happens.
    Blight and Chaos run normaly
    Last edited by Krinharth; August 20th, 2014 at 08:59 AM.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

75% overburden - no matter how much or how little I am overburdened the speed is always limited by 75%. I can be 1 bulk over my capacity and it's still 75% overburden.

Crafting animations - regardless of which tool I use and the task I'm performing (mining, logging, making boards, bars, spools, etc) my character always uses the foraging animation now. I've done a full scan for patching and still haven't seen any of the usual crafting animations.

•A new "Biped Information Center" exists on Spirit Island now. This information center has information unique to biped characters.
    Is this the structure located by the pad and the gate on Spirit Isle? It doesn't appear to be interactive, I've cleared the world cache for that sector and relogged, no change.

While at Spirit Isle I noticed that water wasn't loading so I went back to New Trismus and sure enough, no water loading around the island there either. I've done a full scan for patching through the launcher's troubleshoot options but this hasn't fixed the lack of water.
    Last edited by Tzael; August 20th, 2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Auto-correct decided relogged should be reclogged!

The player search feature doesn't list any regions when specifying the search parameters.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael View Post
    75% overburden - no matter how much or how little I am overburdened the speed is always limited by 75%. I can be 1 bulk over my capacity and it's still 75% overburden.

Crafting animations - regardless of which tool I use and the task I'm performing (mining, logging, making boards, bars, spools, etc) my character always uses the foraging animation now. I've done a full scan for patching and still haven't seen any of the usual crafting animations.
    The 75% overburden was announced in one of the earlier patch notes, this isn't a bug.
    Bugs I found:
    Everytime I die and get resurrected I get an CTD, the Demon Weapons all got skins in the inventory that reminds all of us of the Bloodthorn Weapons, Bloodthorn bow & Demon bow got the same skin in inventory, Bloodthorn staff & Demonskin staff got the same skin in inventory , both very confusing. Certain (Afaik only dragon spells besides the gifts) spells, like primal health, promote vitallity , promote intelect do not show up in both combat chat and their cast bar does not activate unless they're teched at wich we see: <name> Cast . ( unteched) or <name> Cast Quick of Purifying. (teched). When eating food the bar doesn't show up either, it doesn't show up with titles or scrolls either.
    Then about the 75% overburderdened, not sure if this is intended or not but if I try to recall while overburdened it'll tell me I can't recall while being overburdened.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    The 75% overburden was announced in one of the earlier patch notes, this isn't a bug.
    Ah my fault hehe, misread, seems I'm not too awake, ignore what I said above the overburdening not being a bug, sorry tzael!
    Afaik being 1 bulk over limit really shouldn't invoke 75% overburden. Any dev able to shed some light on this? I would also like to know if it's intended or not.
    Last edited by flamefeniks; August 21st, 2014 at 01:33 AM.

Town Marshal: Trimming their claws.
    Go kill 20 icy dire wolfs. I've gone to winter vale and killed wolfs, none counted, I've gone to the tower of magery and killed them there, as the quests said there, also nothing, both on my ped & dragon, no matter where I kill Icy Dire Wolfs , none count for the quest.

EDIT: Fixed for next delta
    Last edited by Velea; August 21st, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

I see such a lovely sky this morning Logged in several times, not sure if there are any others who log and see only sky as well, but I thought I would post. Have a good day!

Arya, are you log on blight and Chaos? (if it ok, then we 3 alresdy)
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Ooh! Sorry Krin, it is order that I see the sky in, I can try to log chaos I think I have a char over there. I did a scan and repatch and still the same, I see sky in Order

Seems Chaos loads fine, still can not get into order

i have the same issue Arya.. nothing on Order but Sky !!!!!!!. this sucks cause i can't go to another server . upon further tries i have realised that during loading screen that i never get past " looking up character stats " screen and when i do finally log in none of my character's information loads
    Last edited by terrox; August 20th, 2014 at 01:13 PM.

Water wont load,, of accuracy.. is only shown with Prime bolts or any spells that are loing... some items when used dont even show up that you used them... unessasary spam is caused when you attack.. i see volkors blood talon every secobnd i attack.. demon claw or my customed claw etc etc.. and yet no dragon claw horn tooth nail mouth textures... but we got plenty of bugs for 10 years lol
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

the Dire Wolves seem to be completely missing. I flew through the forest and found not a single one yesterday
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Hmm I found the Dire Wolves where they were on my map, I actually hunted them for a quest.

Town Marshal: Gloom and Doom says upon completion: You.
    Nothing more.

EDIT: Fixed for delta 262
    Last edited by Velea; August 21st, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Edit to remove editorial comment and note fix

Hello, I want to open the Scout Burris' Trophy window at Imperial Outpost by clicking on "Bounties" but when I try it makes me crash sistematically:

horizons_1408705644.jpg
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

support - all craft-animation looks like foraging
    Greedy dragon

Quote Originally Posted by SuHuz View Post
    Hello, I want to open the Scout Burris' Trophy window at Imperial Outpost by clicking on "Bounties" but when I try it makes me crash sistematically:

horizons_1408705644.jpg
    This has not changed with the last patch.

DEV: I've been unable to reproduce this crash. I've tested on Chaos / Order and the internal test server. I've tried clicking the overrun, bounties, entrenched link words and had no problem. Please submit a support ticket, with your logs and I can work with you on tracking down the issue. If we can reproduce, then we can hand off to the programmers for a fix:
    https://support.istaria.com/index.ph...ode=view&id=28
    Last edited by Yfelvik; August 28th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Oh just noticed this thread, guess it should be where to put what I posted in general.

Some casting bars are gone -- it looks like for titles and food, which maybe was intentional, but it disappeared for blood bolt. Energy bolt still has it.

The gigantic trees around Bristugo do not appear unless you stop beside them. Little trees don't seem to have the problem, but the big ones were what I used to map out skulk positions and stuff like that, so they're helpful to see, and its extra weird they will vanish again if you move again once rendered.

Thread Information