Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live bugs: Delta 262

Default Re: Live bugs: Delta 262

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    That's odd, I did it just fine (Earn Title: The Angler). Completed date of 8/31/2014. But I do now see that is 2 days before Live Delta 262 patch. I did it early in anticipation that the emblem was going to start giving the +50 bonus on Delta 262 (9/2/2014). Dang, sorry about your luck I bet it had to do with the counter truncation from earlier bug reports and got messed up.
    and is it gave any bonus? at some moment it doesn't, but was promise fix it.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Ravager, the fiery dire wolf/crimson shredder boss, is now named "Crimson Ravager" as opposed to "Ravager"

That isn't a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 12th, 2014 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    and is it gave any bonus? at some moment it doesn't, but was promise fix it.
    Works just fine for me, my current Fishing skill goes up from 971 to 1021 when I use 'Then Angler' ability.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    I just noticed for some reason that receiving items on trade do not show up.
    Attachment 2201
    Note this quote is from a Blight Delta 262 post (But since its Live Delta, posting here...)

Can also confirm item names sometimes don't appear on trade window. I was receiving Expert Tarbash's Cargo Disk form, it wasn't showing in the list. I haven't traded too often, so can't confirm if its all the time, or just sometimes with certain things. He also stated that when he relogged in that some things showed up. Reminds me of the issue (now fixed) that machines was showing as "Unnamed Entity" until you relogged or revisited the area again. Maybe missing entries in ClientLookups.def is the culprit Just grasping at straws.

On a side note, who sells Knut's Fire Whiskey? I could have swore that Halfdan Sundershield (in new brommel) sold it last year during Fall Festival. Did he stop selling it, lose his pawnbroker license? or am I mistaking?
    Last edited by Cegaiel; September 13th, 2014 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    On a side note, who sells Knut's Fire Whiskey? I could have swore that Halfdan Sundershield (in new brommel) sold it last year during Fall Festival. Did he stop selling it, lose his pawnbroker license? or am I mistaking?
    There was a second Knut at the festival who sold the alcoholic beverages but he got removed for some reason.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Dragon had no problem getting the attunement quest to Island of Ice Expedition camp, but the biped is not offered to attune, and it is showing as unavailable in bristugo.

Edit: Ok, weird, I just tried again and it worked. Yesterday it was no -go tho.
    It seems this is fixed! Yay. My dragon hasn't been able to attune in ages and have retried frequently, even prior to this post. Decided to try once again after seeing this, I can now attune #HappyCamper

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Unfortunately it isn't counting them. The quest is bugged.
    Will a fix for this be patched in before the event ends and the fall one begins?

Also, I have been seeing weird behavior with Island of Ice Expedition camp attunement. First week it was in, biped was unattuned and couldn't get quest, dragon got it just fine. few days later it worked for biped. Then last week it was showing as unavailable again on the Dragon.. so, flew out AGAIN and re-took quest. And for now, the biped still shows it available.

It seems to come and go, really odd. You do the quest, then after maint it may or may not need re-attuning to..

I'll give it another week, see how it behaves and try to make notes.

there's an adventure school listed that shouldn't be there I think
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    there's an adventure school listed that shouldn't be there I think
    Hehe well spotted!

Thread Information