Thread: Storm's Shadow

Default Storm's Shadow

I haven't played in a while and was reading the update notes from several patches. I came across one imparticular that I'd like to ask "Why?"... I notice: Storm's Shadow now fights as an Undead Dragon.. back to the question at hand. Why would a werewolf fight as an Undead Dragon?

If he is to fight as an Undead Dragon, shouldn't he "be" and Undead Dragon?

Default Re: Storm's Shadow

Exactly! Thank you Malicore, I was quite surprised after reading the patch notes to find that he was still furry.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

If you go back through the patch notes to when Storm's Shadow was introduced he was always described as a werewolf, not a dragon. Hence why he looks like a werewolf! Funny that

well, we know the obvious. no one disputed he was a werewolf. point being, he now fights like an undead dragon. funnier that?

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    well, we know the obvious. no one disputed he was a werewolf. point being, he now fights like an undead dragon. funnier that?
    No one said anything when he was changed either until now. The change has been on Blight since July. I'm more than happy to admit my mistake, but when nobody says anything about it for more than a month and a half.... funnier that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I am only just returning to the game, and I immediately saw and posted it yesterday. can't say anything for the others that knew about it a month ago. I read the notes before logging in yesterday for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    I am only just returning to the game, and I immediately saw and posted it yesterday. can't say anything for the others that knew about it a month ago. I read the notes before logging in yesterday for the first time
    I appreciate it. Please let us know if you find any other bugs or issues.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks for looking into this matter

Thread Information