Thread: Severe lag issues after Tuesdays Mait.

Default Severe lag issues after Tuesdays Mait.

Since Tuesdays maintenance, the lag on Order shard has been terrible. It takes me 2 to 4 minutes to portal and around 30 seconds to access a building. I lost equipment on a transfer today due to lag. Jewelry is gone do not know where. If you take an object like 100 essence orbs and place in your vault, split them into 2 and the second half disappears for 20 to 40 seconds. This has happened ever since today's outage. I do not know what to do about it but it is irritating. Thank you. Slimey

Default Re: Severe lag issues after Tuesdays Mait.

Have been observing this to a much lesser extent on Chaos shard. Things like changing tools or other equipment taking between 1 and 10 seconds, typically around 4 seconds. Plot or lair information taking much longer than normal to load. Splitting stacks taking up to 10 seconds to occur.

Although these sound like trivial minor actions, I was accustomed to having an immediate response to my actions on Chaos prior to the last maintenance period. Changing from a tool to a weapon when attacked needs to be instant, 10 seconds can mean life or death, especially when all your other actions are queued up waiting for the equipment change to occur.

Thread Information