Thread: Tinkerer Formulas?

Default Tinkerer Formulas?

Hi,
    I just leveled my blacksmith to 13 so I could get 100 in metalwork to become a Tinkerer. I made the run to Dalimond(which wasnt easy) to find the beginner Tinkerer. I joined an now a level 1 tinkerer, but I cannot find any formulas. Gangaf Tagley does not have any formulas on him, so i decided to try Nocas Fizzlebot, the expert trainer in Aughundell and he had nothing either.

Where do I go to get beginning Tinkerer formulas or how do I level Tinkerer? Thanks

Default Re: Tinkerer Formulas?

Last time I checked Gangaf Tangley in Dalimond is the beginner tinkerer trainer and he will have all the available beginner forms. Once you join the school and he gives you all the related beginner tools, you will need to right click on him again and go to the trade option. There you will find the forms you need. You wont be eligible for all of them at first, but as you level up more will become available!

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

I think it might be broke or something else. Maybe someone can look into it. When I joined the school he never did offer me beginning equipment. And right now I just tried to trade with him again and his inventory shows nothing to me, its empty.

Double-check the filters you've got set on the trade window. Also worth mentioning the shard you play on, just in case there are any known issues for either of the live shards.

I checked the filters and have all all "Item Types" checked. Also I went back to a blacksmith and then tried to re-join tinkerer again. He made me level 1 TNK. I then tried to buy a blacksmith formula and did, so then i went back to tinkerer and now it shows.

Thanks all, not for sure what changed, I also tried yesterday but held off on posting but I can now buy the formulas!!!

Its all good thanks again

He still is not offering me the starting equipment,but I can make it with my blacksmith skill so no worries.

Thread Information