Thread: Auction Complaint

Zor

Default Auction Complaint

At the risk of sounding like a whiner, old, old, test auction bid should not have been counted in last night's auction. I had NO intention of bidding Zerack's token on his old plot in Parsinia, in fact, he placed a bid on a nice little plot in Heather feeling confident that his 336s token had a nice shot at one of those plots.

Does he have any recourse with this matter? Selling the plot in Parsina and then working to save up enough for the desired plot is not a palatable option.

Default Re: Auction Complaint

I made a comment a few days ago about these old plot bids and why they where showing up still. No one could explain it when I asked in the channels, I even stated that somthing like this could happen or that someone from another server would possibly win a plot here that they really didnt want due to the last two tests.

Also last night I noticed another issue that might occure, if you have outstanding plot bids and as the auction is going ahead plots become set to buyable. What is preventing someone who has not won a plot yet but has outstanding bids from buying one of the new plots that come available and winning a bid? Does the server wipe ALL bids for that person when they buy a new plot? If not and they win another plot what happens? Do they end up with two plots? Does it just ignore the second plot?Something I was wondering about and no one could answer. But if this was an issue that went live (I wasnt around to test last four weeks) you may have people on live who have multiple plots due to this issue.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: Auction Complaint

If you win a plot bid but already own your account'smaximum number of plots, plot ownership transfer from the auctionwill fail and you keep only the first plot.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information