Thread: Dear Development

Default Dear Development

Dear Development ,

First I know Im new hear and having a blast so far My main role in this land is that of a Knight of creation (KNOC). Our main skill is summoning . When i asked around if there was a Technique for this primary skill the reply was let me look then no dose not appear to be one .

Is this a bug ?

Or is it something that got over looked? would you make it possible for this to be a drop ?

Thankyou for your time

Gajeel Redfox Of Order

Knight of creation 21 warrior 20 Mage19 Cleric 12

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Dear Development

What Technique are you looking for? We don't normally have class specific techs more like 'base' skill stuff.

Summoning I , II, III ,IV, V

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I can only think that it's because Summoning is in your Training Point window, so you can increase it there.
    I know there arn't a lot of 'summoning' spells as most used other factors like Flame ect. Think you do get an Epic spell though (Shining Blades) but as a KNOC you need to concentrate more on the 2 hand slash and strength side rather than the spell side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    ...but as a KNOC you need to concentrate more on the 2 hand slash and strength side rather than the spell side.
    This. Knoc can use summoning spells, but their main skill is 2 hand slash.

Summoning spells work like spells, but aren't really "spells". Although, I bet if you could increase your summoning skill, the spell damage would go up. But there are very very few spells for summoning, you would be better off boosting 2 hand slash, and some of the other spell-skills that knoc can use (i'm not in game to look but probably flame, energy, ice).

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    I can only think that it's because Summoning is in your Training Point window, so you can increase it there.
    I know there arn't a lot of 'summoning' spells as most used other factors like Flame ect. Think you do get an Epic spell though (Shining Blades) but as a KNOC you need to concentrate more on the 2 hand slash and strength side rather than the spell side.
    Matter of opinion.. as a knoc I am rather effective with my spells also the only thing you need to do is level mage along side KNoC to benefit from the Armour use and the power..

However summoning spells aren't really worth the effort best focus on flame, energy and ice. The various AoE bombs will help you tremendously.

The main classes you need as a KNoC are warrior, Mage and cleric (or healer) after that i would recommend conjuror and wizard and go down that route.

Perhaps i should Log in more I might be able to help you.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Thread Information