Thread: Bristigo & portal to the T5 guild plot

Default Bristigo & portal to the T5 guild plot

Has any one found alternate route to the various town on the T5 resources island that have the guild plot. I'm specially interested for Saritova, Yewn & BackBay.

So far I get to Bristigo from WestTazoon & NewRachival portal or walking to it. Is there any other way to Bristigo.

Anyone found fast route yet to the island?
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default Re: Bristigo & portal to the T5 guild plot

What works quickest for me is:port to harro or parsinia; from there to any of the guildplots mentioned on their port-menu's; from their to Bristugo; then from Bristugo to T5-island. Of course 3 or 4times that route to empty a disk is just about enough to have to relog again, with so very many ports.... it's just that using tazoon or nowadays also new rachival often even speeds up that need.

At some point (maybe allready in game on NA-shards) Bristugo will also be added to the racial-towns-portmenu's. Might make things a bit easier for some of the players.

I would have much rather seen Bristugo appear on ALL port-menu's, the porting is just too much now and will stay way too much for all the players that operate mainly from playertowns.

So I continue tohope that some day AE will really reduce the needed numbers of ports (hint, hint...)[:)].

Default Re: Bristigo & portal to the T5 guild plot

David did say he's making more destenations available on port gates.
    I hope we get that next patch.

Thread Information