Thread: Ceremonial Tower Shield / Chest Scale

Default Ceremonial Tower Shield / Chest Scale

Please add a quest so dragons can exchange the (for them useless) Ceremonial Tower Shield into a Ceremonial Chest Scale, vice versa for bipeds.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Ceremonial Tower Shield / Chest Scale

but didn't dragons get both a shield and a ceremonial scale when completing the quest?
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Please add a quest so dragons can exchange the (for them useless) Ceremonial Tower Shield into a Ceremonial Chest Scale, vice versa for bipeds.
    from patch notes:

< Quartermaster Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost will now offer to Dragons the ability to exchange a Ceremonial Shield for a Ceremonial Scale>
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbold View Post
    from patch notes:
    < Quartermaster Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost will now offer to Dragons the ability to exchange a Ceremonial Shield for a Ceremonial Scale>
    I got not offered a quest or something to trade the shield, might be another bug.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    I got not offered a quest or something to trade the shield, might be another bug.
    I can confirm that,my dragon is not offered any quest to swap shield for scale.

this probably belongs to Game bugs not suggestions.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

My Ancient received a shield and a scale both when I finished the quest, this was a few years ago though.
    My alt Bi-Ped just finished the quest about 2 weeks ago and received the scale and shield both.

-Kor

A query was run quite a while ago that replaced any scales for bipeds and shields for dragons so a quest is no longer needed. However, it appears that query did not take into account items in storage. So if you have one of the Antiquated Ceremonial items in storage somewhere, please place it on your character and then submit a support ticket. Looking in our database it appears there's less than about 20 players that had the item in storage, so we'll deal with this on a case by case basis rather than re-running the query.

Thanks

Thread Information