The current game engine barely uses the GPU's. Mainly the engine is CPU driven. But you are right that when some minor display glitch happens, it does seem to be tied to a GPU brand.

Intel integrated graphics works fine.

Nvidia works fine with the minor possibility of not seeing text on road signs. But I believe all the minor glitches with these was fixed last year, such as seeing the weapons in the weapon tricking window, or seeing a rotating weapon in a linked item description. Shields with Blackhammer clan tech applied were also not showing properly. I run nvidia at home, but I can't check these now as I'm currently out of town and playing on a laptop with intel graphics.

For AMD I haven't heard of any issues with those since like 2008, when porting to the floating island would make the game ctd, then you couldn't login. That was why the ability to recall a toon was added to the login website.

You might try rolling the amd drivers back. In reference to issues I hear those cards having with newer games, half the time its a new driver that broke something, and rolling it back fixes it. Amd is also bad about dropping driver support on older cards, so you might be stuck. What amd card/GPU do you have?

Side note on all these GPU issues. Most all of these will likely go away once the game migrates to the Unreal engine.