Okay to start off with the egg sacs have a major problem: they have WAY too much health for any single player to handle, especially with the ever constant threat of a mob of mylocs rushing in and/or the Heirophants healing them. Took a good 5 or six of us to handle them one at a time while also tackling the random swarms of mylocs rushing our way every now and then.

I do agree, the egg sacs were WAY too easy before they got a health boost. A single tap shouldn't take out one. But it should absolutely not require a group to take out one when ten are required... and when they're not the end boss of the quest line.

Secondly with a large group of competent players, we were unable to take down Shaloth in two hours' time. And we were hitting hard. Every time, without fail, we got her down below 1/4 health a Heirophant would heal her back up to 3/4 health. At first we didn't have a full group so we of course filled the group... still no change in the effect it had. We all were cycling through the nearest enemies trying to prevent the Heirophants from doing what they do. Problem is they healed BEFORE we could even select them. Every time they spawned. Had one biped player strictly on lookout and using all the stuns and mezzes they had to try to catch even ONE Heirophant before they healed. Nope, didn't work.

It wasn't always like this, I've been in groups that took her down before. With a group of 5 even. (Once even helped take her down before I got Galderos' Heart by taking out the adds for the group.) Before anyone says anything about the GR change, let me be absolutely clear: I definitely do not want to point the finger at the GR change, we had no trouble getting her health down, the problem was the Heirophants. Everything we did to work around them and prevent their action was futile.

Action is required on this. Full groups are hard to come by in Istaria, especially hard on Order. If a full group can't take her down, something is wrong.