Thread: Ironwood shaft tech kit attunes on apply

Default Ironwood shaft tech kit attunes on apply

Ive been wondering,since Ironowood shaft tech kit (not the andorr one) is crafted ,shouldn't it attune only when you actually eqip item? In similar way to piercing winds,razor teeth,battle-forged etc which attune only when you actually eqip the item. that way you could sell and trade already teched gear.
    I didn't check Undead slayer tech kit yet.

EDIT: Crafted Undead slayer is behaving the same way. Imho they shouldn't if they were crafted.

On side note, Thurids undead slaying kit is 14 dps while crafted is 20. isn't thurids supposed to be stronger?? o.O
    Last edited by Tilithia; March 2nd, 2015 at 03:41 PM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Ironwood shaft tech kit attunes on apply

I thought I remember Thurids undead <crafted> kit being +10 DPS? The <Quest> being +14 DPS?
    Did that change?
    -Kor

Youre correct that's how I remembered it also.

+20 dps is on blight only,jsut looked at the kit in my vault,it says +10 still.
    Last edited by Tilithia; March 2nd, 2015 at 05:53 PM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

You are correct, crafted tech kits should attune on equip, not install. Fixing.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ive also noticed the new Epic technique Spell kit Mental Bane produces attuned Mental Bane.
    I understand the quest reward mental bane being attuned but the crafted one shouldn't again.
    (unless you intend to put in dragon version? but that sounds like more work)

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Ive also noticed the new Epic technique Spell kit Mental Bane produces attuned Mental Bane.
    I understand the quest reward mental bane being attuned but the crafted one shouldn't again.
    (unless you intend to put in dragon version? but that sounds like more work)
    Currently they are the same technique. Best suggestion for now, don't apply it before you trade the item to someone.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you.

Thread Information