Thread: Breaths share a 15 second cooldown, not 1.5 second (Live Delta 268)

Default Breaths share a 15 second cooldown, not 1.5 second (Live Delta 268)

Looking at the patch notes, i'm guessing the cooldown that was mentioned for each breath was a delay before being able to use another breath, however it appears to be 10x longer than the patch notes display. (15 compared to 1.5)

Essentially renders the use of one breath useless as they cooldown to quickly to have all recharging.
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Breaths share a 15 second cooldown, not 1.5 second (Live Delta 268)

In Istaria, cooldown refers to the time before you can do anything after you use an ability. Recycle is the word you're looking for - which are cited correctly.

Ahh, i see, but still, are the other breaths supposed to share a 15 second recycle time after using one (This is what i was meaning to refer to XD)? That pretty much renders Breath of Fire III useless unless the target has lightning or ice immunity, as both Ice and lightning breath have debuffs they apply to the target on top of doing more damage each, and are area of effect abilities
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

It depends which server board I think is which.

It's indeed intended and there was a thread made about it here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...607#post302607

Just it wasn't listed in the patch notes, like SHoG and Refreshing Breeze being linked. But yeah, it was intentional... for some reason:

(Hope the picture doesn't cause a problem, Amon said a bit back that he's open to being quoted out of the chat for transparency here.)

No bugs here. Closing.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information