Thread: Stun Lock change

Hybrid View

Default Re: Stun Lock change

Quote Originally Posted by terrox View Post
    thanks Lov i like your suggestions. unlike dragon nerfs ( they always get something in returned when nerfed ) , bipeds always get nerfed and told tough luck . I have watched as many biped classes and ability gets nerfed . SO why not just get rid of ALL biped classes so players have to play just DRAGONS ( the money maker ) .you say stun lock is a bad thing but even using a demon flurry , you only get a 3% chance to stun for 3 secs ( any other hit will negate the stun ) , so in a group this is not ever a stun lock . i see alot of none ranged players responding to this thread . i suggest they get their ranged classed biped to 100 and then respond .Lov you are very right the FUN have gone away from the game for many and i see more leaving in the future . as per being able to never get hit as a ranger in a golem field i suggest you show me your secrets cause even using demon flurry , lightning arrow and ranged flurry i rarely stun them to they die . i do take lots of damage especially after the damage nerf ( now i miss 75% of the time even hitting low level mobs )
    Perhaps you should take a look at the most recently series of patches and look for changes to biped schools. There are FAR more adjustments to timers speeding abilities up than there were for Dragons. Far more.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

yes I always keep up to date on all upcoming patch notes and I still am wondering were the far improvements are ( ranged flurry 90 sec recylce is nice BUT 30 durations SUCKS ) . healer recycles are also nice but try killing mobs as a healer solo ( you have said previous that you want healer to be a support class and WONT give the class any offensive abilities ) . cripple and pierce recycles are better but the ability themselves need improvements to be useful. make ranged flurry 100% hit , make cripple have 100% HIT, 75 % debuff ( maybe heavy or paralyze ), make heartstop do 2x damage and a DOT with a 1`% chance of instant kill( you are landing a HEARTSHOT).
    Last edited by terrox; March 15th, 2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling

(it was not my intention to cause any flaming with my post. Esp not another dragons vs biped thing.
    Blame it to my insufficiant language that it might have sound like.
    All have to make compromises for a better more vivid game. Devs did a great job with the last patches.
    Number of people online and the fun we have prove that. Sry that I obviersly wasent able to explain, what I ment)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information