Thread: New Use for Mohs, Diamond Golem

Default New Use for Mohs, Diamond Golem

Mohs is the only diamond golem located north of Eastern Outpost and is the only one. I feel he could be used for a new lesser epic boss or used for a new quest.

Default Re: New Use for Mohs, Diamond Golem

Quest maybe, but a lesser epic? No way, he is way too easy, unless of course they want to up his hits and make him harder. I don't think any epics should be soloable and he is.
    -Kor

That's what I mean if make him an epic buff him up, make sure he hits harder, add new attacks, and btw Surtherim is soloable.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; March 27th, 2015 at 08:01 PM.

Surtheim is even easier, provided you have the right buffs, so that's no excuse. I like the idea of Mohs having some kind of purpose though

Mohs used to have the M.o.D.I on the loot table, but since all the epic changes I'm wondering if the M.o.D.I has been removed from the game all together. I used to kill him every day multiple times in hopes of getting that to drop.

I have a request for the developers to look at, if the M.o.D.I has been removed from the game, could we get that added to one of the EPIC Weapons in Eastern Outpost? Mohs could drop the Diamond Chip as the component and maybe we could pump it up to be stronger, his HP is around 31k I think so it could go up another 100k and he could have some moves added to him.
    -Kor

MoDI would need some serious buffing to be worth putting back in, whether back dropping or as something to get/build from Vargas. I've asked for this several times. +300 life, +300 focus. something to make it good for a healer.

As far as making more uses for Mohs, that's fine too. He is about same difficulty as Surthieum.

Thread Information