Thread: last patchday has broken the inventory windows (again)

Default last patchday has broken the inventory windows (again)

I always have the inventory window of my pet and my cargo disc open with the smallest visible area (not minimized). When opening the inventory window, that one gets opened seperately (as it should - but never where it was closed the last time). Being a builder I'm most of the time busy with all my inventory windows (including disc and pet).

Since this weeks update (Live Client 386.138?), when logging back into the game, my cargo disc window no longer works as cargo disc, but as inventory screen. Meaning every time I have to reassign the size of the window and everyting inside my inventory - and reopen my cargo disc inventory.

This problem did happen a very long time ago in the old worlds of Horizon, and in the last few months that I've been back this bug was eradicated. Having it back in game now is very annoying.

While refixing this, it would be nice if the inventory window could be made to STAY where it was closed lastly -and also not to reassign any of its content on its own.
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Default Re: last patchday has broken the inventory windows (again)

I suspect this may be the root of my inventory window jumbling a lot recently too.

Thread Information