Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta 270-273+ Community Building bugs - Add here

Default Re: Delta 270-273+ Community Building bugs - Add here

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Thread title don't say its community building only? To me it reads Bugs from Delta 270-273 "and" Community buildings.
    I can see now that it isn't clear and could easily be misinterpreted, I apologize. My intentions was for it to be Community building bugs from 270-273+ any future deltas; the + meant I'm sure buildings would have issues into 274 and above (depending on how fast they're built). The + meant even if its delta 274, 275, etc, keep adding them here so we can keep track in one thread But this thread is getting a bit cluttered, so will likely recompile a list and create another thread down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I'd like to chime in here, all the machines in the building next to the well are still there (smelter, anvil, casting box (I think that's what it's called?) etc.), mistake or not? your post makes it sound like there are supposed to be none at all
    I'm not sure what the devs intentions were. There used to be several machines back where the trainers are (beside the Black Dragon - Spell vendor) that got removed. A casting box used to be beside where Acolyte Mary was. Not sure if that castbox was already there or if that got moved to where it is now.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 12th, 2015 at 04:28 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by damger View Post
    Clothworking Center in NT by Johald the Outfitter trainer is not buildable to me. No resources show up in the plot construction tab. This is on Chaos.
    Should be working after Delta 273 is applied this morning, during maintenance.

On Order.....The Clothworking Center is built in the Augundell Forest at the Ironsilk patch and only shows storage 26200/26430. No machines inside when it popped. Is there a time frame before the machines appear and activate?

I'm having the same issue with the Kion shops on Order: clothworking, ore refinery, and woodworking shop are showing storage but no machines.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

The Gemshop next to the Kion volcano is still unbuildable on Order, it still shows the blank screen when trying to build it... Gives my t1 fitter some time to relax

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

The NT clothworking shop was successfully finished on Order, all machines are there. It's possible players who finish the shops are overlooking the machine activation sequence necessary. In any case, Kion/Order has a lot of shops useful only for storage. Please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Chaos Issues

T1 Ore Refinery:
    Miner's Mound 19788 22464. No smelter or anvil appear on this object. However, there is one on Blight in same location and it has both machines. So a glitch I think.
    Still the same, patch made no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Chaos Issues

T5 Essence Circle:
    Aradoth Frontier 284xx 253xx - No machine
    Still the same, patch made no change.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Ok, tech team has figured out. There will be a new client uploaded to Blight shortly. It seems that occasionally if there is lag, the machines don't activate properly. Because of the new storage feature, you can't access the building window either (you only see "Browse Structure"). On blight client 387.8 you can right click the building and see a "Access Structure" option, along with the Browse Storage. This will allow you to see the "Activate" button which will pop the machines. You don't need to wait for a delta to get the machines working, just the client.

Issues where the construction window is empty, please still report those, that's a different problem. Hopefully we won't see any of those (or a very small number)

Thread Information