Thread: Broken essence circle on Drakul requires biped construction.. really?

Default Broken essence circle on Drakul requires biped construction.. really?

(My apologies for multiple bug posts today)

Just went out to gather some shiny orbs and I stumble across an unbuilt t5 essence circle. Not really surprising really with recent changes... Now the odd thing is it is on Drakul and bipeds can't go there normally by game means. So how did the devs plan this to be constructed?

I might recommend swapping it with dragon construction materials or perhaps replacing it with a pad and an unbuilt dragon essence channeler?

It is
    Structure: 13200542
    Position: 15009 30447

As it is to get it built via normal game channels would require allowing bipeds to port to drakul... or cheating to get them there. Neither of which will likely be acceptable to the majority of players. I however would not mind a machine there.

Default Re: Broken essence circle on Drakul requires biped construction.. really?

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    (My apologies for multiple bug posts today)

Just went out to gather some shiny orbs and I stumble across an unbuilt t5 essence circle. Not really surprising really with recent changes... Now the odd thing is it is on Drakul and bipeds can't go there normally by game means. So how did the devs plan this to be constructed?

I might recommend swapping it with dragon construction materials or perhaps replacing it with a pad and an unbuilt dragon essence channeler?

It is
    Structure: 13200542
    Position: 15009 30447

As it is to get it built via normal game channels would require allowing bipeds to port to drakul... or cheating to get them there. Neither of which will likely be acceptable to the majority of players. I however would not mind a machine there.
    *laughs her gnomish butt off at the dragons' quandary, given the exclusivity of the resources there*

*wipes tear from eye after gales of laughter subside a bit, and tries to talk without snickering too much*

all things considered, it really would make more sense to build a dragon channeler on the dragon island.

*giggles again at the implied need to bring in bipeds, can't help it*

Default Re: Broken essence circle on Drakul requires biped construction.. really?

I don't ever go to Drakul for any reason other than the part of the Lunus ARoP where you need to kill the wind elemental there. It's to inaccessible for my tastes and you can get everything you find there elsewhere. That's just me personally.

For those that DO use Drakul, I would be more than happy to haul some building materials out there to rebuild that essence channeler. Provided of course that it's made possible to rebuild again. XD

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

These should be activated on all shards now. This was best solution without changing the game mechanics already in place.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *laughs her gnomish butt off at the dragons' quandary, given the exclusivity of the resources there*

*wipes tear from eye after gales of laughter subside a bit, and tries to talk without snickering too much*

all things considered, it really would make more sense to build a dragon channeler on the dragon island.

*giggles again at the implied need to bring in bipeds, can't help it*
    LOL. Laughing right there with you. Cheers.

Thread Information