Thread: Vault houses

Default Vault houses

I spoke with Smeglor earlier this week in regard to this subject. I'd really like to get a ETA on when they will be activated properly. I believe other structure's with NPCs are having the same issue. I know you know its a known issue, but its something that I feel really should have been covered in testing, simply activating each different structure type. I sent in a ticket on Tuesday and have yet to get anything in response.

I and the rest of the player base I'm sure would like to have some form of official word on this and other bugged NPCs/structures.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

VegasJOEY

Default Re: Vault houses

I agree...this kind of incompetance is getting pretty friggin old pretty friggin fast.
    Then again, I have to say that I didn't expect anything different [B] Guess I'm getting used to it

I would think they won't take away our "mega-vaults" until that is fixed...sooo in other words:

You don't really *need* to fix it right away...take your time and "do it right"...yeah.

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

oops
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Okies! Where be that Ssyridian guy. "Come on out ya big chicken!" <<looks behind the furniture expectingly>> "I know yer hidin' in here! I be seein' yer feathers all over the place!"

We built this nice vault but it just tells us that the vaultkeeper does not want to come inside out of the rain. Would rather hide outside someplace. Now I know Sinistre, our GuildLeader did not mean to scare the poor thing so could you tell her that we are waitin' fer her to get to work? Thank ye. I may even buy you an ale if you can get this done fer us. Oh yeah! Them plots in Jambi? There are a couple that the Empire never finished levelling. Take care of that will ya? [:D]

Now wheres me keg....[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] <hic>[B][B]

Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Pluton

I believe they said they fixed it already but no clue when it is going Live. Hopefully Tues Maint.

Well it is a major issue and deserves a hotfix....we have went through enough crap with the auctions and losing our plots, only to get some back and find out after all this time stuff still doesnt work. [:@]

Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

Eeyno

I too would like to see player vaults working it actually helps in transporting material from one location to another since you can't take your cargo disk through a teleport.

Shonie

We are also waiting for the vault keepers to be turned on. I've sent in a ticket on this as well as one for not being able to build on the destroyed bridge between Manta and S. Balzar.

We ended up with a T5 Guildhouse and we have many younger crafters that are anxious to do something useful and at the same time raise their skills.

We have been in limbo for months it seems. Be nice to be able to get busy.

Can we please get a answer on this.....everyone wants to know when this fix will be working on the live shards.
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

Quote Originally Posted by Starrik
    Fixes a bug causing players to crash when using the construction window.

Fixes problem with Human Vault Storage building not being able to spawn the Vault Keeper NPC. Players should be able to activate the Vault Keeper after downloading this patch.

Enjoy!

Here is you answer :)
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

They seem to have fixed it.

and there was much rejoicing
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

Thread Information