Thread: Request to re-add azulyte near the crystal shaper in Lesser Ardoth

Default Request to re-add azulyte near the crystal shaper in Lesser Ardoth

I was talking to a friend earlier today when azulyte came up in the discussion.

When the revamp happened all the azulyte that used to be in the deadlands above the t2 community crystal shaper near Parsinia vanished.

I understand deadlands are not a regular place to gather azulyte, but it is also not too all together out of the ordinary being as there is also azulyte in the t3 and t6 deadlands.

My request is to have azulyte readded in the deadland crater there above parsinia as the community crystal shaper already there is almost useless with out it.

Yes this is only really useful for flying dragons, but that is as it always was.

Default Re: Request to re-add azulyte near the crystal shaper in Lesser Ardoth

I'm confused. You said deadlands, then asked about adding it to the crater. I assume you mean Kion Volcano? There's azulyte there already, I'm staring at it now. Theres also a cave, beside the gemworking building at the bottom of the volcano at 203/239 that has azulyte mixed up with the gems inside there.

Just curious, whats the coordinates to that T2 crystal shaper? Is this on a player plot or an empire machine? I've not noticed one in that area before, why I ask
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I think he means the Lesser Ardoth deadlands.

Believe Soraii is referring to the cave at 19713, 23239 that has a crystal shaper in it and the Lesser Aradoth Deadlands uphill and to the east of the cave opening.

I must say, that would be quite a bit more convenient for even hatchlings than the run/flight from the volcano to that crystal shaper or the nearest player-built one, wherever that might be. Perhaps a similar arrangement to the Titan Mines (azulyte spawning within the lair rooms themselves) could be made so beginner lairshapers aren't necessarily forced to gather in the deadlands.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
    Believe Soraii is referring to the cave at 19713, 23239 that has a crystal shaper in it and the Lesser Aradoth Deadlands uphill and to the east of the cave opening.

I must say, that would be quite a bit more convenient for even hatchlings than the run/flight from the volcano to that crystal shaper or the nearest player-built one, wherever that might be. Perhaps a similar arrangement to the Titan Mines (azulyte spawning within the lair rooms themselves) could be made so beginner lairshapers aren't necessarily forced to gather in the deadlands.
    I agree, cause I was wondering why that crystal shaper was there it be easier plus there isn't many crystals in the volcano.

Originally the azulyte was in the volcano, both gem mines, and the 'lesser aradoth deadlands" crater directly above nuthalia/parsinia

The t1 azulyte was up and down the road running approximately from about 19837/23063 to about 19864/23208

coupled with the public community crystal shaper that is at about 19712/23230 gave a place for flighted dragons to gather t1 azulyte and focus it.

Now that this azulyte has left the deadlands this crystal shaper is basically worthless as it is faster to fly to a vault from either of the gem mines or the valcano then traipse half way across the map to use a crystal shaper that is still at it's original location.

Reinstatement of the azulyte into lesser aradoth deadlands would provide use for this again and it would be in line with the t3 and t6 azulyte that is in their respective deadlands.

I understand, that makes sense. I think those nodes were removed and replaced with Blighted copper and tin (only resource nodes in the world) and blighted sandstone (a second possible location for this resource). The other Viridian Azultye nodes I saw was on Genevia Isle. One set isn't near anything much, the other is near a possible player lair who could potentially have a Crystal Shaper, but 50/50 chance. This could be a good candidate for spawns of Virdian Azulyte. Likely would need to create a new/separate region for those. Let's see what the devs think.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I understand, that makes sense. I think those nodes were removed and replaced with Blighted copper and tin (only resource nodes in the world) and blighted sandstone (a second possible location for this resource). The other Viridian Azultye nodes I saw was on Genevia Isle. One set isn't near anything much, the other is near a possible player lair who could potentially have a Crystal Shaper, but 50/50 chance. This could be a good candidate for spawns of Virdian Azulyte. Likely would need to create a new/separate region for those. Let's see what the devs think.
    Hmmm you could mix in them or a new spot in the deadlands.

Yeah I wouldn't remove the blighted sandstone and copper-tin nodes, especially if those are the only ones in the world.

Can you put the azulyte on the outside edges of the crater? At least the west edge? If its not too steep, that would work. I know hatchies can drop down to the cave on the craters edge if they know where to go. But if the azulyte could be along that edge, that would work. It doesn't need to overlap the sandstone and copper-tin (if that would present a technical issue).

Azulyte near the player lairs are fine and all, but kind of requires someone to buy the lair and build the shaper and as soon as they sell the lair the shaper is gone.

I wouldn't mind if the azulyte isn't in exactly the same spot again, but logically it should be some where close by... Up on the edge of the lip of the deadlands?

The other idea would be to condemn that crystalshaper and add one at the dead end of one of the gem mines near sslanis or kion although I think that would be even more work then just adding a spawn location for azulyte back near the crystalshaper that is already there.

At one point, t2 azulyte spawned inside the public lair in Chiconis and it spawns inside the public azulyte lair near the resource field of summit... perhaps the nodes could spawn in the lair? Although it is a BIT too small for that.

Thread Information