Thread: Trandalar: Valley of Repose

Threaded View

Default Trandalar: Valley of Repose

Howdy fellow Istarians...

Since my return I have once again sprouted up in the Valley of repose. If you go north from the arrival pad you will come to Treyvan's lair where I now have all crafting chambers of a level five nature up and running. As I am still building on the lair and a nearby plot, there is no community accessible storage atm. There is a vault inside the lair and just outside on a nearby plot as well.

Then there is my 'Grand Plan' which after years of attempts I finally acquired that 120x120 plot. Most planning is complete which means the hard work begins: Construction of 11 Expert Level Shops!!!! Made a spreadsheet and the numbers are daunting to say the least, but this has been a dream for those same number of years.

Leaving the arrival pad head southwest a little and you can't miss the big spread I've set out, hopefully with the intent of making it look nice and inviting to all-comers. First thing you will see is the nicely tiled patio where there is a nice little fire, plenty of benches and hammocks to rest after your weary travel, and a tavern to quench your thirst and palate. For those on a time schedule, there is a nearby clock to keep you on schedule or to offer a nice background noise to fall asleep to.

Behind the patio is the food stores and kitchen which when finished will supply the currently unstocked tavern keeper. To the left of the patio is the residential zone which has a nice gazebo for smaller, quieter assemblies or those seeking a quiet place to meet with their significant other. Houses are rented out on a first-come, first-served basis (not storage), so feel free to stay for a day or make a long vacation of it.

Finally there is the southwest corner where the vault and industrial complex stands ready to be constructed. With pleasant paths and greenery to soften the industrial edge, everything is close by for easy access. Sadly none of the currently erected structures have public accessible storage, but there are plans for public accessible silos in the near future.

According to the realtor, there are 4 or 5 other plots available for immediate purchase. Within a very short walk you have cotton, oak, obsidian, and T3 gems readily available along with a couple food stuffs. Surrounded by mountains which keep out the frigid air of Trandalar main, it is believed the Katja Volcano where Eclipse lurks, is the reason for the mild temperatures and lush greenery that fills the Valley. It truly is a splendorous location that while off the beaten path offers the hopes of a small tight knit community with room for quiet solitude and meditation.

Between some world shops and my plot, for those looking for work, there is plenty of construction* to be completed but my funds** are limited in how I can pay for said services. If you are seeking employment please contact me either here or in-game to see if we can come to a financial agreement that pleases us both.

I look forward to seeing you all...In the Valley!

Aaelefein

*Other than the world machines, most work is of a T6 nature. Some T4 work still needs to be done on the expert shops which is mostly Bright Essence Spheres/Sources and Silk Bolts/Tapestries. For those interested in hard numbers, and assuming it is possible to craft T6 at optimal: 64,280 Silk Spools - 7,200 Maple Boards - 52,330 Bright Ess. Orbs - 79,200 Adamantium Bars - 75,900 Radiant Ess. Orbs - 115,500 Steelsilk Spools - 92,400 Thornwood Boards - 69,300 Travertine Bricks

**I also have some unused Novians I can exchange for payment as well
    Last edited by Aaelefein; June 22nd, 2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Added Novian exchange
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information