If you are bored, are a high level crafter and looking for something to do and make some money (or trade) then look no further...

I'm building a huge plot in Trandalar: Valley of Repose and to put it bluntly the numbers are quite daunting:
  • 76,920 Adamantium Bars
  • 47,360 Bright Essence Orbs
  • 75,900 Radiant Essence Orbs
  • 115,500 Steelsilk Spools
  • 92,400 Thornwood Boards
  • 69,300 Travertine Bricks

On the main plot just southwest of the arrival pad there are 11 (yes, Eleven) Expert Shops planned and partially constructed. I don't have a lot of money and don't know what the going rate is nowadays, but I'll pay what I can to those willing to help build my dream plot (whether it's raw materials, processed materials or applied products); I also have a plethora of Novians I can trade for services rendered as well (almost nothing in the T4 area and light in T2).

Numbers above are based on the theory that it is possible to craft and apply the materials at optimum (15/15, 20/20, and 2/unit).

Leaves messages here are look for me, Aaelefein, in-game.

Thank you,
Aaelefein

*Vaults are open, there are Jman Blacksmith, Stoneworking, and Scholar shops on the nearby plot and in my Dragon's lair (Treyvon) all machines are T5. Public space can be made available upon request.