Thread: gold rage 4

aphex

Default gold rage 4

Got the quest to kill 50 snow beatles and when i get to the spawn point there are none there. so last night i cant play and tonight there is no mobs is there anyway this sad excuse for a game could get any worse [:@][:@][:@]

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Default Re: gold rage 4

I also found that to be a peculiarity... I was there about a week ago; nothing was there. I went there two days ago; I found two Snow Beetles and two Ice Beetles plus the boss. I went there today; the venture yielded nothing.

Perhaps I'll try to see if there's any on Tandalar on the morrow.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

There is ******** nice respawn at Tandalar at 24130 / 33146 so run up and down that small hill at the north side of it. You have most spawn points of Tandalar added to Pekkas Map Pack v2.3.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

elevan

Quote Originally Posted by Atolmyth
    I also found that to be a peculiarity... I was there about a week ago; nothing was there. I went there two days ago; I found two Snow Beetles and two Ice Beetles plus the boss. I went there today; the venture yielded nothing.

Perhaps I'll try to see if there's any on Tandalar on the morrow.
    Atolmyth is that the Snow beetle boss or the ice beetle boss you mean there?
    as im still looking for Frostbite(snowbeetle boss) to finish the gift 3 quest.

It's the Ice Beetle boss I meant, the level 64 Shi- or whatever it's called. I'm also looking for Frostbite, I haven't seen the little buggerin ages... all I can find is that Ice Beetle boss wandering the shore for the most part.

The respawn rate is indeed something that should be changed a little, but I still have a slight hope for the future...
    When I feel like quiting the game I keep pressing the Q-button and I remember why I am playing this game...
    I totally LOVE my dragon...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Heh, heh... well yeah, that would be my reason not to quit the game. However, I am still stuck with a flightless hatchie and so therefore if I was especially serious to take off from this game now well obviously, there's nothing holding me back.

I've still clung onto my faith though, and I hope the patches being applied right now will remedy the situation - all that I need thereafter will be a group of willing people to tour with me into the Western Deadlands or to a Tier IV Blight Anchor so that I may finally be able to loot that damned Ectoplasm.

Oh, I shouldown upthat four days ago I did encounter thatintangible icy invertebrate and proceeded to assault him on the spot. He was where he was supposed to be; at the point when you run into the blizzard northeast of Mahagra. Before that I figured that he keptgetting killed by passersby and therefore I was just unlucky that I picked the wrong times to look. I guess his spawn-rate is just lame...

Thread Information